What 10 things annoy you the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
10:Being distracted whilst gaming

9: Having to take off my diaper if a friend randomly shows up at my front door.

8: Not getting much sleep and told to do things.

7: Accidentally burning my fingers with my hair straighteners.

6: Someone pulling my hair for a joke.

5: Powercut,breaker tripped or stupid router wireless signal dropping out(luckily my wired connection is fine)

4: Being totally broke/bankrupt.

3: Tapes ripping diaper when re-applying will make me very upset if I'm very fond of a certain diaper.

2: Expensive item going faulty or breaking.

1: Being group bullied and group trolled by MANY people and them getting away with it.
I can ignore/block a few people, but when it gets excessive, it's a real headache and gets me very stressed out.

1: not being able to be myself and little and having to put on adult mask!
2: being not listening to you or dismissing you
3: bullies and bad memories (PTSD)
4: having too much chores to do
5:having a long day at college when you want to do stuff
6: people hurrying me
7:leaky diapers
8:seeing toddlers get affection, diapers and pacifiers and not getting any of it!
9: people rubbing it in my face that I am adult (e.i. Shut up!)
10: seeing parents smacking or swearing at or in front of children

10. People stealing and getting away with it
9. people who take way too many selfies
8. my mom being nosy
7. people who talk in theaters
6. people who disrupt class
5. people who think they're invincible
4. being woken up by scam numbers calling me
3. People who fish for compliments over social media
2. parents abusing their kids in public
1. people who shun / bully others for being different

Not sure if really in this order:

Political corruption
Religious dogmatic machine
Stupid people
Fault of faith
Uncumplied promeses
Bullying
Bad quality of gods
Ignorance
Facebook and others asocial nets
Fault of respect

1. Being transgender
2. Not being able to be a girl
3. People viewing me as a boy
4. Being unable to transition
5. Not being able to get help
6. Having a crappy family
7. My life
8. Being stuck
9. Not being able to get a job
10. Unable to find love

11. Not having diapers.

Figured might as well include that while I am at it XD.

10 Things That Annoy Me...

10. Never getting my sideburns even when shaving.

9. That pressing buttons more doesn't make the action happen any quicker. It really oughta. I'm looking at you here, elevators...

8. People who sing songs wrong. There is literally no excuse, in this day and age, to be getting the words wrong. Seriously. Just stop.

7. The texture of polystyrene. Why would man, in all our alleged intelligence, create something so.... Odd!?

6. Americanisms that just make no sense. How do you do something "Wednesday through Sunday"...? I just... Like, logically... I just... I can't even... Just... Say "until", y'know? It just sounds better. "I'm staying 9 through 12" sounds like you're posing someone a mathematical problem to solve for the answer.

5. Doors that are just unnaturally light on their hinges, that you go to close with what is a common degree of force and abandon, only for it to slam heavily as though you just left in a huff.

4. Pubic hair. I totally understand its purpose, I just... Wish evolution had found a better way, y'know? It looks so untidy. Ugh. And shaving is just so... Ugh! Ugh, nature! Ugh!

3. The kind of people who walk past an obvious task, oblivious to it needing doing. Going upstairs to the toilet? How about taking the laundry basket up with you THAT YOU PRACTICALLY FELL OVER AS YOU LEFT THE KITCHEN!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad::mad::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

2. The colour 'magnolia". What even is it? It's cream. It knows it's cream, I know it's cream, why can't we all just fucking call it cream? Why's it tryin' to soft-soap me with all this wishy-washy naming, huh? All this imagery? Screw you magnolia, BLACK TIL I DIE!!!!

1. Time. Yup, time annoys me. Can't find it, always running out, or flying, always behind it, never know what it is, what it's going to be, where it's gone... Had I the choice I would dispense with time entirely and measure my life simply in light and dark. Can't go wrong with light and dark - black or white. Who needs the rigid shackles of incremental measurement!?

There.
Thanks.
That was incredibly cathartic, I feel much better :biggrin:

DanDanSuperman said:
6. Americanisms that just make no sense. How do you do something "Wednesday through Sunday"...? I just... Like, logically... I just... I can't even... Just... Say "until", y'know? It just sounds better. "I'm staying 9 through 12" sounds like you're posing someone a mathematical problem to solve for the answer.
And I hate Britishisms that just make no sense. Like 'take a decision'. How the hell do you 'take a decision'? If you 'take a decision', you stole it from someone else so it's not your decision. In American English, it's 'make a decision'. At least if you 'make a decision' you've created something.

I think you're all committmentphobes. You figure that if you just take a decision you can just return it if it doesn't work out, like BrExit. You Brits take so many decisions, you should all be in jail for petty larceny. So to you guys on the other side of the pond, wise up. It's 'make a decision'.

And I've made the decision to shut up.

Last edited:
1. Lists. Okay not really... For the first thing that annoys me; it was already mentioned, but leaky diapers. They are probably at the top of my list, I want to be able to relax and that doesn't help.

2. People who would rather argue than actually have a discussion of any kind. I'd rather keep the peace than be right about something. Unless that something means a whole lot to me, I probably won't argue with someone. I do my best to just let others talk to 'get it out of their system' as it were.

3. Being followed by fake accounts or NSFW pages/accounts anywhere on anything. I'd rather be followed by real and SFW accounts on any of my social media.

4. Working really hard on something, only to be underappreciated or heckled by any small mistakes. If I did something wrong I usually notice it, try my best to ammend it, then move on. If someone just dwells on one specific thing, it makes me wish I hadn't done anything to begin with.

5. Second guessing myself when I was right the first time.

6. Being disrespected for what I believe in and what I hold dear.

7. Any of my friends being insulted or made fun of for no good reason.

8. Anyone trying to tell me how to live my life, when their own isn't doing all that great.

9. Accidentally saying "You too" in any given situation where it makes no sense to do so. This being of course if a waiter or waitress says, "Enjoy your meal!" or a movie theater "Enjoy the show!" I really hate doing that. Almost makes me want to buy a ticket or some food for them so I don't feel so stupid.

10. Flies, beetles, ants, or really most insects bothering me. I can't stand hearing a mosquito buzzing in my ear.

tickles51 said:
And I hate Britishisms that just make no sense. Like 'take a decision'.

As a Brit of 28 years standing, I can report that I have never heard that said. Everyone knows you "make" a decision, so that'd just be dumb.

DanDanSuperman said:

I think it's pretty sad that you don't understand it. It also means you really don't understand the definition of through.
You ever play cards and go through a deck? Going through a deck of cards, means moving from one end to the other, in this case the first card to the last card. Do you understand?

So when a person says Monday through Friday, it makes perfect sense. It literally means they are going from Monday to Friday. It doesn't sound weird at all if you know the definition of through. In fact, I would have to say the only thing that didn't make sense is you and your poor reasoning here and misunderstanding of how the word through is used.

Also the word until means up till. This means you would not say "I am staying 9 until 12" ... you would just say "I am staying until 12." In fact, if you wanted to say the time from one end to the other, you would logically use the word through because that is the definition of through. So "I am starting 9 through 12" makes perfect sense, and no ... it does not sound like a mathematical problem to solve. All it sounds like is someone who knows how to use words correctly.

Edit: Actually I take that back, until would still work I guess. I think it sounds better though if said a bit differently like. "I am staying from 9 until 12" ... I feel like the from is needed if you are going to use the word until.

brabbit1987 said:
I think it's pretty sad that you don't understand it. It also means you really don't understand the definition of through.

I fully understand the true definition of "through", thankyou, Ms. Patronising. It still makes no sense to me, and sounds odd to my ear. By putting a noun at the end of it, it suggests only that you're there through Sunday and says nothing about the intermediary time.

Never mind. It's just one of those quirks we endure between American English and British English :)

DanDanSuperman said:
I fully understand the true definition of "through", thankyou, Ms. Patronising. It still makes no sense to me, and sounds odd to my ear. By putting a noun at the end of it, it suggests only that you're there through Sunday and says nothing about the intermediary time.

Never mind. It's just one of those quirks we endure between American English and British English :)

Lol well I don't know ... it may not make sense to you, but when you factor in the definition, to me it couldn't be anymore clear.
And the reason I sound patronizing is because of the way you said it. Like as if all Americans are responsible for using a word the way it's meant to be used according to the definition. As if each person in America has a hand at creating just that one word to annoy you.

Do you see how it sounds? It makes you sound pretty rude.

Stop arguing for gods sake! (Don't put me down for Christ bashing please!) I didn't come here for arguing, everybody has a hot head for some reason...

10. Political extremism

9. Entitlement.

8. Others expressing that I do not know how hard it is for them to be different, while internally thinking how they would feel about abdl.

7. Animal Abuse.

6. my tax money going to causes I dont agree with.

5. working on Saab cars.

4. Captions on that ruin punch lines in tv shows.

3. nappy tabs that rip

2. pointless religious speculation.

1. lists.

- - - Updated - - -

yurguardianangel said:
6: Someone pulling my hair for a joke.

3: Tapes ripping diaper when re-applying will make me very upset if I'm very fond of a certain diaper.

I hear you, one thing I did not list but i dislike is when someone pokes me, but says poke while they are poking me. also nappy tabs, ugh thats the worst!! I put that on my list too!

Angelic said:
6: people hurrying me

Im much more of a go at your own pace type person, while i do not like being hurried, I guess the flip side is i also dont like being slowed down. heh

Sheepies said:
3. People who fish for compliments over social media
1. people who shun / bully others for being different

I dont really mind compliment fishing within reason, we have all been there..although it does wear my empathy a little thin eventually.
Compliments mean a lot more when you dont get them ALL the TIME, or have to fish for them.

sometimes people who shun (we might have different definitions of this word) or avoid interacting with people are only following the
"If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all" rule. however deliberately ostracizing for no reason other then the book's cover is different is a bit much.

CrazySmoker said:
Not sure if really in this order:

Political corruption
Religious dogmatic machine
Stupid people
Fault of faith
Uncumplied promeses
Bullying
Bad quality of gods
Ignorance
Facebook and others asocial nets
Fault of respect

I have to admit, I have a hard time with giving any views on this one. I can understand some peoples issues with religion, I was raised in a pretty open and understanding religious setting
so..I dont have any personal complaints aside from maybe a bit more guilt then the average person? Its also left me with a belief that the foundation of most religions, really is a good message
so...i'll leave it at that...I would have added over generalizing to my list, in fact i should update it to add that.

brabbit1987 said:
7. My life
8. Being stuck

Figured might as well include that while I am at it XD.

Im sorry you feel stuck..I hope somehow in someway your able to unstick.*hugs*

DanDanSuperman said:
9. That pressing buttons more doesn't make the action happen any quicker. It really oughta. I'm looking at you here, elevators...

3. The kind of people who walk past an obvious task, oblivious to it needing doing.

:biggrin:

I agree with people who walk past something that needs doing, if we all pitched in the 5% of people that follow everyone else around and do the tasks that need doing would get a break..
i just pulled 5% out of no where, but on second thought, if it was 5%..well at least the other 95% arent being bothered..=P
also, I refuse to believe clicking my mouse or pushing my keyboard does not help..I refuse..I am not powerless in the face of electronic lag!

cant say i have ever heard that wednesday through sunday, I wonder if its regional? I know that around here, If i was to say i love the color red. someone else would agree by saying "So DONT I!"

Premetheus said:
1. Lists. Okay not really... For the first thing that annoys me; it was already mentioned, but leaky diapers. They are probably at the top of my list, I want to be able to relax and that doesn't help.

5. Second guessing myself when I was right the first time.

8. Anyone trying to tell me how to live my life, when their own isn't doing all that great.

9. Accidentally saying "You too" in any given situation where it makes no sense to do so. This being of course if a waiter or waitress says, "Enjoy your meal!" or a movie theater "Enjoy the show!" I really hate doing that. Almost makes me want to buy a ticket or some food for them so I don't feel so stupid.

haha, I had lists too. also the second guessing yourself rings true as well, Ive been in the situation where I just want to scream, thats what i was going to do!!! but no one would believe me..

the advice thing I can understand, it can be annoying but in reality we are all hypocrites to some degree or another, and part of being a hypocrite is your able to use your own experiences to give advice.

yea...cliche over done responses, Ive given them when I shouldent have, I feel like a tool.

- - - Updated - - -

Angelic said:
Stop arguing for gods sake! (Don't put me down for Christ bashing please!) I didn't come here for arguing, everybody has a hot head for some reason...

so...one more update, in a thread about venting your frustrations, I bet its hard not to get frustrated with the other posters, especially after they think and dwell on things that bother them hahahaha.

Angelic said:

It's a forum. People tend to argue, it happens. Also .. no one is arguing with you .. so don't know why you are complaining about it XD. Literally there has only been 3 posts on the matter. Not really enough to be irritated by it.

Not at me, I mean I come on the forum and people keep arguing with one another. It's a support site, everyone can just avoid one another if somebody gets on their nerves!

Angelic said:
Not at me, I mean I come on the forum and people keep arguing with one another. It's a support site, everyone can just avoid one another if somebody gets on their nerves!

Erm well ya, it is a support site, but not all topics are about support. I mean we are people with all sorts of different views so it's inevitable that we come across situations where our views clash with one another. I really think it's the nature of discussion and there isn't much that will stop it from occurring.

Personally, I think the arguments here are pretty few, and they rarely ever end in any ill feelings toward one another.

Anyway, it's getting off topic .. sorry.

1. When I'm waiting on someone, and they're taking their sweet time. (For god's sake, hurry up!)
2. When I'm using electronics (computers, consoles) and they just randomly crash or stop working.
3. People who are inconsiderate, rude, or go out of their way to try and get a rise out of other people.
4. People who make assumptions about other people, and then use those (false) assumptions as an excuse to be a total dick to them.
5. Not having any privacy for a long time, several hours or longer.
6. When people touch me in any way without asking me. (I have autism)
7. Being interrupted while I'm in the middle of a game that can't be paused.
8. People who try to barge in without knocking.
9. People who have no sense of humor.
10. Schoolwork, especially when the teacher gives very lackluster instructions. Fortunately, I haven't had this problem with teachers much in college.

10. By far the most mild thing on this list, but fluorescent lights annoy me and can occasionally give me a headache. Yes, I can handle being in a typical office environment and most people wouldn't think that this bugs me since it's better to just deal with them than to whine and say "Turn them off because I'm the one person with sensitive eyesight and you must bend over to my needs!".

9. Telling me to smile. Seriously, don't tell me that I have "resting bitch face" and that I need to perk up. Just don't. I'm just happy I only had to deal with that working in a customer service job and people don't tell me that just walking down the street. Cause if you told me to smile while walking down the street, you're getting the middle finger.

8. Money. Everything I like is expensive. My hobbies are expensive. My kink is expensive. My interests are expensive. I have 3 interests/hobbies/kink where people say "This hobby/interest/kink will eat a hole in your wallet". Combine that with not having a lot of money, and it frustrates you trying to make multiple expensive hobbies and interests work on a shoe-string budget. I just barely make it work, and it's why I not only don't wear as often as I'd like to, I pretty much don't do anything I like as much as I'd like to (There are a couple cheap/free things I like, thank god. But for the most part, I hate being poor). =(

7. The Job Market. To make the money problem worse, the Entertainment Industry and all the creative jobs are super competitive and damn near impossible to break into. Most of the work I've wound up is unpaid internship work that I've done "for the exposure". Everything is based on luck and who you know. And networking with social anxiety sucks.
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/exposure

6. Bigots. Seriously, people who are racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. You're not superior because you're the right "race/gender/sexual orientation". No. You're just an asshole and a terrible human being. Get away from me. I want nothing to do with you.

5. Idiots. I'm someone who'll get into a lot of intelligent discussion with friends about complex topics. I don't want to look down on people, but I'm sorry. If you're an American and you can't find a place like California or Texas on a map, I'm just SMH. How did you make it through High School? Those segments about Americans and Geography make me sad. Not to mention people who are so stupid that they try and win a Darwin Award and I thought they were suicidal at first...I nearly pulled my hair out there. Worst day of employment of my life. Just...you guys are a new level of stupid. I need a drink. SMFH

4. Judgmental People. There are some exceptions for bigots (Can I add people who cry about how I'm not tolerating their intolerance to the list?) and idiots who try and win Darwin Awards, but for the most part, I despise people who stick their noses down on people with nerdy hobbies or are interested in things they can't understand. Yes, this applies to ABDL, but also to anything nerdy and not mainstream. For instance, jackasses who will look down on Bronies because "You're watching a show for little girls? You guys are so sad and pitiful". I'm not even a Brony. But you can take out MLP and put in whatever nerdy hobby that people consider weird or a waste of time. Seriously, do what makes you happy as long as you aren't hurting anyone else and screw people who judge and look down on you for it.

3. The fact that anger, sadness, and guilt are all sticky emotions. If something makes me angry or if I get guilty about something, I can't just shake it off. It sticks to me like glue. I know it's not productive to think about, but I can't shake those things away. I feel like I spend way too much time thinking about stuff that either angered me or makes me feel guilty. Everything wrong with me or thing I did wrong will haunt me.

2. Depression. I know #3 doesn't help at all, but seriously. Depression is awful. It is the absolute worst. :sad:

1. People. You know what? 6-4 were all pretty much this. And yeah. People suck. I know I can think otherwise living in my bubble of friends. But I feel like once I get out into the real world, I'm surrounded by judgmental smug idiotic doucebags, many of whom are bigots. I know that there's plenty of good people out there that I don't notice because yeah. Those people aren't the people who stand out. It's always the worst people that stick out the most.

Guess a lot of this wouldn't qualify as annoying, but rather, despise. But yeah. If you want to find what annoys/enrages me, here you go.

Ok so this is a WIP because I am older and think a lot of things suck that should be non issues if peeps said GFY a lot more since the stupid west moved away from the gold standard to underpin the financial system/growth/sanity from the west.

1. Roadworks: FFS I cannot stand doing 40kms an hour in a 100km an hour zone where you have 20km of witches hats and not one lazy fatty even standing with a shovel. They rate they work on supposed extra lanes it would take 10,000 years to build the infrastructure we have now... Damn vampires.

2. Tow trucks, in Melboune we have parking lane..... Most mornings I have these. DISGUSTING vampires park and block a whole lane to tow a vehicle away from the 2 driving lane... Too right I beep my horn and abuse those POC for opportunism.

3. People that talk or use their phone in a cinema. Ok I expect you will gasp at a dramatic scene or laugh at a funny point but if you pull out your phone and shine that shitty light in someone's face that is watching bear in mind I AM THERE with my blinding 3 Cree flashlight to blind you and YES I will punch on with you selfish POC after the movie if nothing else to take the cash from your wallet to watch it again. Rinse and repeat selfish pricks your beatdown is coming.

4. Medical diapers that have gone Clothlike backing. WTF is wrong with people buying this shite nowadays. No absorbency, tapes that are USELESS and they chafe. I call SHENANIGANS on every medical diaper. Peeps support the ABDL companies and STOP buying from the corporate scam bags. Yes I meant Scam but Scum is equally as appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back