Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What 10 things annoy you the most?

yurguardianangel

Default What 10 things annoy you the most?

10:Being distracted whilst gaming

9: Having to take off my diaper if a friend randomly shows up at my front door.

8: Not getting much sleep and told to do things.

7: Accidentally burning my fingers with my hair straighteners.

6: Someone pulling my hair for a joke.

5: Powercut,breaker tripped or stupid router wireless signal dropping out(luckily my wired connection is fine)

4: Being totally broke/bankrupt.

3: Tapes ripping diaper when re-applying will make me very upset if I'm very fond of a certain diaper.

2: Expensive item going faulty or breaking.

1: Being group bullied and group trolled by MANY people and them getting away with it.
    I can ignore/block a few people, but when it gets excessive, it's a real headache and gets me very stressed out.

1: not being able to be myself and little and having to put on adult mask!
    2: being not listening to you or dismissing you
    3: bullies and bad memories (PTSD)
    4: having too much chores to do
    5:having a long day at college when you want to do stuff
    6: people hurrying me
    7:leaky diapers
    8:seeing toddlers get affection, diapers and pacifiers and not getting any of it!
    9: people rubbing it in my face that I am adult (e.i. Shut up!)
    10: seeing parents smacking or swearing at or in front of children

10. People stealing and getting away with it
    9. people who take way too many selfies
    8. my mom being nosy
    7. people who talk in theaters
    6. people who disrupt class
    5. people who think they're invincible
    4. being woken up by scam numbers calling me
    3. People who fish for compliments over social media
    2. parents abusing their kids in public
    1. people who shun / bully others for being different

Not sure if really in this order:

Political corruption
    Religious dogmatic machine
    Stupid people
    Fault of faith
    Uncumplied promeses
    Bullying
    Bad quality of gods
    Ignorance
    Facebook and others asocial nets
    Fault of respect

1. Being transgender
    2. Not being able to be a girl
    3. People viewing me as a boy
    4. Being unable to transition
    5. Not being able to get help
    6. Having a crappy family
    7. My life
    8. Being stuck
    9. Not being able to get a job
    10. Unable to find love

11. Not having diapers.

Figured might as well include that while I am at it XD.

10 Things That Annoy Me...

10. Never getting my sideburns even when shaving.

9. That pressing buttons more doesn't make the action happen any quicker. It really oughta. I'm looking at you here, elevators...

8. People who sing songs wrong. There is literally no excuse, in this day and age, to be getting the words wrong. Seriously. Just stop.

7. The texture of polystyrene. Why would man, in all our alleged intelligence, create something so.... Odd!?

6. Americanisms that just make no sense. How do you do something "Wednesday through Sunday"...? I just... Like, logically... I just... I can't even... Just... Say "until", y'know? It just sounds better. "I'm staying 9 through 12" sounds like you're posing someone a mathematical problem to solve for the answer.

5. Doors that are just unnaturally light on their hinges, that you go to close with what is a common degree of force and abandon, only for it to slam heavily as though you just left in a huff.

4. Pubic hair. I totally understand its purpose, I just... Wish evolution had found a better way, y'know? It looks so untidy. Ugh. And shaving is just so... Ugh! Ugh, nature! Ugh!

3. The kind of people who walk past an obvious task, oblivious to it needing doing. Going upstairs to the toilet? How about taking the laundry basket up with you THAT YOU PRACTICALLY FELL OVER AS YOU LEFT THE KITCHEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!

2. The colour 'magnolia". What even is it? It's cream. It knows it's cream, I know it's cream, why can't we all just fucking call it cream? Why's it tryin' to soft-soap me with all this wishy-washy naming, huh? All this imagery? Screw you magnolia, BLACK TIL I DIE!!!!

1. Time. Yup, time annoys me. Can't find it, always running out, or flying, always behind it, never know what it is, what it's going to be, where it's gone... Had I the choice I would dispense with time entirely and measure my life simply in light and dark. Can't go wrong with light and dark - black or white. Who needs the rigid shackles of incremental measurement!?

There.
    Thanks.
    That was incredibly cathartic, I feel much better

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    6. Americanisms that just make no sense. How do you do something "Wednesday through Sunday"...? I just... Like, logically... I just... I can't even... Just... Say "until", y'know? It just sounds better. "I'm staying 9 through 12" sounds like you're posing someone a mathematical problem to solve for the answer.
    And I hate Britishisms that just make no sense. Like 'take a decision'. How the hell do you 'take a decision'? If you 'take a decision', you stole it from someone else so it's not your decision. In American English, it's 'make a decision'. At least if you 'make a decision' you've created something.

I think you're all committmentphobes. You figure that if you just take a decision you can just return it if it doesn't work out, like BrExit. You Brits take so many decisions, you should all be in jail for petty larceny. So to you guys on the other side of the pond, wise up. It's 'make a decision'.

And I've made the decision to shut up.
    Last edited by tickles51; 19-Sep-2016 at 23:38.

1. Lists. Okay not really... For the first thing that annoys me; it was already mentioned, but leaky diapers. They are probably at the top of my list, I want to be able to relax and that doesn't help.

2. People who would rather argue than actually have a discussion of any kind. I'd rather keep the peace than be right about something. Unless that something means a whole lot to me, I probably won't argue with someone. I do my best to just let others talk to 'get it out of their system' as it were.

3. Being followed by fake accounts or NSFW pages/accounts anywhere on anything. I'd rather be followed by real and SFW accounts on any of my social media.

4. Working really hard on something, only to be underappreciated or heckled by any small mistakes. If I did something wrong I usually notice it, try my best to ammend it, then move on. If someone just dwells on one specific thing, it makes me wish I hadn't done anything to begin with.

5. Second guessing myself when I was right the first time.

6. Being disrespected for what I believe in and what I hold dear.

7. Any of my friends being insulted or made fun of for no good reason.

8. Anyone trying to tell me how to live my life, when their own isn't doing all that great.

9. Accidentally saying "You too" in any given situation where it makes no sense to do so. This being of course if a waiter or waitress says, "Enjoy your meal!" or a movie theater "Enjoy the show!" I really hate doing that. Almost makes me want to buy a ticket or some food for them so I don't feel so stupid.

10. Flies, beetles, ants, or really most insects bothering me. I can't stand hearing a mosquito buzzing in my ear.

Quote Originally Posted by tickles51 View Post
    And I hate Britishisms that just make no sense. Like 'take a decision'.
    As a Brit of 28 years standing, I can report that I have never heard that said. Everyone knows you "make" a decision, so that'd just be dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    I think it's pretty sad that you don't understand it. It also means you really don't understand the definition of through.
    You ever play cards and go through a deck? Going through a deck of cards, means moving from one end to the other, in this case the first card to the last card. Do you understand?

So when a person says Monday through Friday, it makes perfect sense. It literally means they are going from Monday to Friday. It doesn't sound weird at all if you know the definition of through. In fact, I would have to say the only thing that didn't make sense is you and your poor reasoning here and misunderstanding of how the word through is used.

Also the word until means up till. This means you would not say "I am staying 9 until 12" ... you would just say "I am staying until 12." In fact, if you wanted to say the time from one end to the other, you would logically use the word through because that is the definition of through. So "I am starting 9 through 12" makes perfect sense, and no ... it does not sound like a mathematical problem to solve. All it sounds like is someone who knows how to use words correctly.

Edit: Actually I take that back, until would still work I guess. I think it sounds better though if said a bit differently like. "I am staying from 9 until 12" ... I feel like the from is needed if you are going to use the word until.