Where to get Molicare plastic backed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xprototype

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all :)

Just wondering where I can get a case of Molicare Super Plus, The plastic backed purple version. Preferable in Australia as I do not want to pay extreme shipping costs.

I cannot seem to find these particular ones anymore as most retailers stock the cloth backed ones and I don't really like them at all.

Amazon

The purple Molicare Super Plus is not available anymore. However you can get the new Molicare maxi slip, same diaper as the Super plus, now just green instead of purple.

There is a medical supply store near my house that has cases of the purple Molicare Super Plus. I bought them quite often and know that they are currently in stock. If you really want them, I may be able to help.

NotTheAverageMan said:
The purple Molicare Super Plus is not available anymore. However you can get the new Molicare maxi slip, same diaper as the Super plus, now just green instead of purple.

Are these the same fit/style as the purple varients? If so do you know where I can get a sample or two?

- - - Updated - - -

welostme said:
There is a medical supply store near my house that has cases of the purple Molicare Super Plus. I bought them quite often and know that they are currently in stock. If you really want them, I may be able to help.

Yes please! This would be very helpful!

- - - Updated - - -

Argent said:
If anywhere have you tried:

Wilcore Health?
http://www.wilcorehealth.com.au

I have not yet but will have a look :)

pumpkin said:
I've just found that Molicare have released a new version in a prettier light blue ... not sure if you can get them in Australia. https://www.everynappy.co.uk/adult-nappies/molicare-maxi-slip

HTH!

WOW! they are expensive, including the shipping costs :( Thank you though :)

- - - Updated - - -

welostme said:

Are you located in Australia? If so please post the link here as I would love to check out the website :)

I am not in Australia. I am in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back