Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Where to get Molicare plastic backed?

  1. #1

    Question Where to get Molicare plastic backed?

    Hey all

    Just wondering where I can get a case of Molicare Super Plus, The plastic backed purple version. Preferable in Australia as I do not want to pay extreme shipping costs.

    I cannot seem to find these particular ones anymore as most retailers stock the cloth backed ones and I don't really like them at all.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    The purple Molicare Super Plus is not available anymore. However you can get the new Molicare maxi slip, same diaper as the Super plus, now just green instead of purple.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    There is a medical supply store near my house that has cases of the purple Molicare Super Plus. I bought them quite often and know that they are currently in stock. If you really want them, I may be able to help.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheAverageMan View Post
    The purple Molicare Super Plus is not available anymore. However you can get the new Molicare maxi slip, same diaper as the Super plus, now just green instead of purple.
    Are these the same fit/style as the purple varients? If so do you know where I can get a sample or two?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by welostme View Post
    There is a medical supply store near my house that has cases of the purple Molicare Super Plus. I bought them quite often and know that they are currently in stock. If you really want them, I may be able to help.
    Yes please! This would be very helpful!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    If anywhere have you tried:

    Wilcore Health?
    http://www.wilcorehealth.com.au
    I have not yet but will have a look

  7. #7

    Default

    I've just found that Molicare have released a new version in a prettier light blue ... not sure if you can get them in Australia. https://www.everynappy.co.uk/adult-n...care-maxi-slip

    HTH!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I've just found that Molicare have released a new version in a prettier light blue ... not sure if you can get them in Australia. https://www.everynappy.co.uk/adult-n...care-maxi-slip

    HTH!
    Wow they're expensive at nearly 1.80 per nappy.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I've just found that Molicare have released a new version in a prettier light blue ... not sure if you can get them in Australia. https://www.everynappy.co.uk/adult-n...care-maxi-slip

    HTH!
    WOW! they are expensive, including the shipping costs Thank you though

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by welostme View Post
    There is a medical supply store near my house that has cases of the purple Molicare Super Plus. I bought them quite often and know that they are currently in stock. If you really want them, I may be able to help.
    Are you located in Australia? If so please post the link here as I would love to check out the website

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 15-Apr-2016, 23:29
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-Mar-2016, 23:30
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-Dec-2015, 16:54
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-Oct-2015, 18:52
  5. Temp. Difference between the Cloth backed abena M4 and plastic backed?
    By cravethesecurefeelin in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-Jan-2012, 17:34

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.