Haziim

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
  5. Other
So any other crinkle butts here Plat MTG?

I run a lot of Black+Anything. :biggrin:

I'm a pretty big player of MtG. I main with an B/G Infect deck

I'd like to, but since my last move I don't really have anyone to play with/against. On the other hand, I've been playing pretty much since revised dropped.

Far as decks go, the ones I've currently got assembled are a black/green infect speed, blue/black megrim/underworld dreams, and a red/white burn/buff.

I gotta blue/black infect, though I don't run it often since it means I quickly get ganged up on lol

I Played back in high school. I'm still not sure what happened to my collection it got lost somewhere in a shuffle of moving

I play, but mostly EDH and limited. My two decks are G/R Elemental Tribal (Omnath) and U/W control Land Tribal (Noyan Dar). Getting ready to build two more soon, B/G spider tribal and R/B Vampire Tribal.

Last played in about 2003, when I graduated from high school and then had nowhere to play and no one to play with. Still have all my stuff.

I used to.. kamigawa and mirodin era.. other than that it got too expensive.. still have my cards but can't really compete with newer blocks..

I found my B/G multiplayer deck the other day: nothing like using Herald of Leshrac to feed Zuran Orb . . . .

I run a sliver deck with the three big slivers in it, as well as some assorted broken cards that wont let the game end till i win. its not a fun deck to play against, i would say its geared more towards 3-4 person games.

my favorite type of deck however is a milling deck!!
does anyone hate to play against milling decks? does it drive you crazy?
if so..i'd love to play you =D

- - - Updated - - -

Traemo said:
I found my B/G multiplayer deck the other day: nothing like using Herald of Leshrac to feed Zuran Orb . . . .

HoL is from my favorite block, the ice age/cold snap series. ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

Haha, I can't run too much mill or I start feeling rude lol.

I just spent all weekend pre-releasing Kaladesh! I normally play Black-white, and my main deck is gain and drain Allies. My boyfriend plays basically everything, but is particularly fond of Red Deck Wins, and Black-Red. Or even Black-Green.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

I have bought cards off and on for a couple of years wanting to get into the game and play on a regular basis. However after a few weeks of Friday Night Magic I realized that it is to competitive for me at the moment. So I am trying/keeping my ears open for some groups that just get together for fun in a casual setting and play. So if anyone knows of any groups like that in the St. Louis/Ballwin area of Missouri please let me know.

I had the best luck finding more casual groups at school and work, honestly
Also played a fair bit at game shops when it wasn't FNM or the like, but I preferred L5R when I was at Guardian since it's harder to find a game

Friday Night Magic is a great time to draft! It puts you on a more level playing field.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

My three main decks are mono black vamps zendi/inistrad first run, red black vamps zendi inistrad 2nd run, and mono green eldrazi from ROTE zedikar first run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I recently made a b/u rogue themed commander deck. Must be doing something right cause everyone jumps me x3

Haziim said:
I recently made a b/u rogue themed commander deck. Must be doing something right cause everyone jumps me x3
Oh EDH. Just traded off my kallia R/B/W angel demon dragon EDH for my B/R modern vamps and the start of my next EDH U/B/R Nekusar, the mindrazer gonna be a Draw/burn control with niv-mizzet, stuffy doll. Lol all the draw all the death and stuffy doll for defense and extra burn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back