What I Saw tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfantyDen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I was waiting to take a right hand turn from Fred Meyers on to a 4-lane arterial here in Lynnwood WA and saw a girl with sugar-spun hair (pink and white) and a pair of crossed safety pins on her breast pocket...as she crossed the street I drove behind her, I said "Need a change?" I didn't think she could hear me but flashed around and stared at my car as I drove away...as I think about it now, I wish I had said "wait a minute at the cross walk, I have a gift for you!" Oh Well...

Is there anything about crossed safety pins I should know?

If memory serves me right it is the sign of an age player. Can't be sure though.

Personally... I think calling out to someone ''Need a change?'' is a little bit creepy... and telling a random stranger you have a gift for them is too.

InfantyDen said:
I was waiting to take a right hand turn from Fred Meyers on to a 4-lane arterial here in Lynnwood WA and saw a girl with sugar-spun hair (pink and white) and a pair of crossed safety pins on her breast pocket...as she crossed the street I drove behind her, I said "Need a change?" I didn't think she could hear me but flashed around and stared at my car as I drove away...as I think about it now, I wish I had said "wait a minute at the cross walk, I have a gift for you!" Oh Well...

Is there anything about crossed safety pins I should know?

Hi InfantyDen

First off thank you for not say "you frick." If she was a age player though asking if she needed a change was really bad, if you see a little that is brave enough to go out in public even low key with cross safe pins. And you would like to engage with them. Then you need to think that you are talking to a child or some one that enjoys spending time in a child like mind set.

Would you ask a real toddler if they need a change from the car? It the same thing for us Little ones. If you won't to talk to us then please do.

But next time stop your car get out and come up to our level and introduce yourself.

I have not come across an unfriendly little yet.

But i have come across planty of adults that are not nice.

Sorry for the telling off but we have to lookout for each other.

Sisi Little

Last edited:
KimbaStarshine said:
Personally... I think calling out to someone ''Need a change?'' is a little bit creepy... and telling a random stranger you have a gift for them is too.
I'm with you on this one have a little class .
I would much rather enjoy chatting what's your favorite tv program then out them out gives us guy's a bad name.
It's like a cheap peace of meat that's why the girls shy away from us guys comment's like those that were made.
Do not wish to be mean. OP just did not know is all.
I'm shure he will be better next time .
Take care

Crossed safety pins is what a Mafia "mechanic" wears. She was probably a very skilled hit man/woman, so you're lucky she didn't engage you or you would already be dead. Okay....just kidding.

Oh yea, pretty much anything yelled out of a car window is sleazy, and "need a change" was probably one of those things that sounded clever in your head, and you then regretted it the moment but came out of your mouth! Lol!

Don't beat yourself up too much over it. I have said TONS of things way worse that I thought might be funny or clever. Now I know not to say them :p just learn from the lesson and move on.

Next time, hop out of the car and just start with "Hi!" That's always a good one :)

aye, holloring at anyone from a moving vehicle can seem a bit more aggressive then intended.

That said, I believe just the icon of crossed safety pins by itself may be an indicator of age playing, I have never seen nor heard of this reference before however.

there are also t shirts and clothing that will have the crossed safety pins and an image above them, mimicking the skull and cross bones. this is usually a hot topic type fashion reference and I do not believe has any remote meaning towards age playing.

That's a pretty creepy thing to yell out of a car...
Even if she was an age player, which I somehow doubt seeing as safety pins on clothing are a pretty big thing in fashion, I still wouldn't yell something like that, or yell at her in general. It's pretty crass.

It's better to have gotten down and introduced yourself, maybe ask if the pins actually mean age play. Either you come off as a creep or you made a potential friend.

I think its a symbol in the punk, rock, grunge music I found a website selling shirts with them in that placement and it says its a punk music symbol or something...

Hi.

I believe that this is the symbol for age players and Littles. Don't know if it is the same in the US though.

Age player - Little.jpg

Cross safety pins mean something else.

KimbaStarshine said:

Seconded.

Thirded!

Fourthed

yeah, women have this thing about being yelled at from cars... can't say we enjoy it no matter what is said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back