AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
PetPlay

Yes, just never had the chance to play really. Granted I'm more of a wolf loving my Alpha, but it's basically the same thing.

SailingWolfPup said:
Yes, just never had the chance to play really. Granted I'm more of a wolf loving my Alpha, but it's basically the same thing.

how you play?

I've been wanting to try it. :biggrin:

Yep. Owned as a pup by my husband. Do have rubber gear, pup hood and the like if I want the full effect, but most of the time wearing a collar suffices.

Yes.

I'd probably have to say yes to this...I have zero experience with it though, but would love to try.

I would love to try, on both ends. Never had the chance.

There are ways you can practice petplay alone. I think, however, that it depends on what you're trying to get out of it - if you want the emotional experience of being controlled by another person, having a partner is going to be more-or-less essential. But if you don't mind just acting like a pup - I know not everyone plays as a canine but I do - it's pretty easy to do alone. I've had sessions where I wear ears, tail, and collar and tie myself up with a leash, while having a bowl of water to lap from, and even a dog toy to chew on or a bowl of dog food to eat. And in my experience it tends to feel... rather natural, really. Not weird or anything. I suppose kind of the same feeling I get from doing baby things.

Pet food? Ewwwwwww. That gross. That is a bit too far for me. And I'm really picky with food. I'd rather not. Aside from that, I would prefer pet play with a partner, as a pup, kitten or a foal/horse, and ride in my back, with a whip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back