will I leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crinklez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hi everyone, currently wearing a space diaper (wooo!) and have a full bladder. I'm just wondering if I let go and have a full stream, will I leak? I keep wetting in little spurts because I'm afraid I'm gonna leak the diaper, but it's hard when you have to go really bad. any advice? still new to wearing, just working out the kinks of this all. thanks!

With a high quality diaper like ABU Space I will be REALLY surprised if you leak.

Let it rip! Enjoy yourself, don't keep it in too long or you could give yourself a UTI

I don't think you'll leak either. Stand in the bathtub/shower if you're really concerned, then wait 30 seconds and test by sitting on the toilet seat. Enjoy! :)

I don't let leaks stop my enjoyment of wetting my nappy when at home. I just let go or more often my bladder does uncontrollably.

Agreed hat a high quality diaper will hold your full wetting. As others have sai, just try it home where you can test it out without worry if it were to leak.

With ABU Space, you likely won't leak. But Preschool on the other hand... Be careful.

Just test it, every brand is different, you will learn which one is good for you.

ABU Space diapers...you're good. No questioned asked.

crinklez said:
hi everyone, currently wearing a space diaper (wooo!) and have a full bladder. I'm just wondering if I let go and have a full stream, will I leak? I keep wetting in little spurts because I'm afraid I'm gonna leak the diaper, but it's hard when you have to go really bad. any advice? still new to wearing, just working out the kinks of this all. thanks!

No it won't leak if they are on properly and fit you right.

I've tried Abu space medium before and absoletely flooded them about 7 times and I was drinking too!!!

Still think you getter better utilisation if you don't flood but if any diapers are going to be ok with that sort of treatment if will be ABUs Space/Simples/L-Pawz

Yeah, any of the premium diapers can handle it as long as they are not already saturated and you're in a position (standing, sitting) where the diaper is in contact with the stream. Lying on your back is about the worst unless you've got the diaper really snugged up.

Generally, with these high capacity diapers, if you feel wetness, you're probably filled the diaper and another wetting is going to leak.

willnotwill said:
Generally, with these high capacity diapers, if you feel wetness, you're probably filled the diaper and another wetting is going to leak.

It seems to depend on the composition of the padding. High sap diapers won't feel wet until they're either close to or already leaking. (waddlers) High pulp diapers feel wet almost immediately and stay wet, giving you little or no indication of capacity either. (DC Amore, A+)

Only diapers with somewhat balanced sap/pulp seem to have a noticeable transition between "feels wet" and "feels dry". (space, 247)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back