View Poll Results: How do you feel about sexual intercourse?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1) Fantasize about and enjoy intercourse frequently

33 33.33%
  • 2) Enjoy intercourse occasionally

28 28.28%
  • 3) It isn't my thing, but I will have intercourse, mostly out of obligation to my partner(s)

14 14.14%
  • 4) I really am not interested, but have had some intercourse

13 13.13%
  • 5) Gross, I am not interested in such things at all!

11 11.11%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Intercourse

Default Intercourse

Here is my question:

To what extent do you desire having penetrative intercourse?

I see this subject come up from time to time...and I am curious as to how you all feel. I set up a 5 point scale here to focus the replies, but feel free to explain more at length. I am in the 5 category - not interested and never have done it...and thankfully, I am with a loving partner who understands sexual diversity, loves me for so many reasons, and does not pressure me at all!

1) Fantasize about and enjoy intercourse frequently
    2) Enjoy intercourse occasionally
    3) It isn't my thing, but I will have intercourse, mostly out of obligation to my partner(s)
    4) I really am not interested, but have had some intercourse
    5) Gross, I am not interested in such things at all!

It's a risk vs reward thing for me, and risk (pregnancy, std, yeast infection, UTI) just isn't worth it for me. Not to mention incredibly awkward and revealing.
    I used to be a 3, but for the majority of the year it's turned into a 4.

None of the above... Although if I had to pick 5 would be the closest for me... I'm a virgin, and also asexual, but I would still at least try it with a romantic partner.

When you post a response did you also respond to the poll?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirmyboy View Post
    When you post a response did you also respond to the poll?
    No, because I don't feel any of the choices are that accurate for me.

I think about it a lot. I am single and am a virgin. But I do wish I could have sex at least once in my lifetime for the experience. But as of now, I am in college with a bright future and I would not want to risk a pregnancy or STD. I know how to use a condom but I never took sex ed so I'm still new at that stuff. I think being a DL takes my mind off lust because I am more focused on diapers for pleasure and reliving those sexual desires.

I think about it and engage in it regularly. My diaper-wearing is also a very sexually-motivated thing, but the intercourse and the diapers are completely separate.