Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
The Days when am must stressed ill feel that being Diapered might help me out on those days.

I agree. It helps me so much . I feel relaxed especially if I'm laying down in a diaper.

Since becoming incontinent and dependant on nappies and now very much DL I am so much more relaxed and contented with life.

ill only wear them if ill need to since they are not cheap

Not trying to be mean here, but I can barely read some of your posts. Is English not your first language, Buhha?

INTrePid said:
Not trying to be mean here, but I can barely read some of your posts. Is English not your first language, Buhha?

i have autism

Buhha said:
i have autism

Buhha, can you not buy diapers? I wondered because in all of your threads, you talk about desperately wanting to wear and or use diapers, yet it seems like you haven't done that? I just wondered if you didn't live alone and if it wasn't possible to wear? When I was still living with my parents, I had to be very careful because I knew it would be horribly embarrassing if I was caught and I knew my mom wouldn't approve. I eventually was caught and she sent me to a psychiatrist.

Since you are 30 years old, I wondered what your living situation is and if you could buy and wear diapers? I hope you can and if so, you should take the plunge because I think it might give you some comfort and a sense of peace. Wearing certainly helps me, especially when I have diaper dreams. I go to bed diapered almost every night and it helps me live with me, if that makes sense. Not being able to wear makes me edgy, so wearing is a logical thing for me to do. Fortunately my wife supports me in this. I hope your life can improve for you.

dogboy said:
Buhha, can you not buy diapers? I wondered because in all of your threads, you talk about desperately wanting to wear and or use diapers, yet it seems like you haven't done that? I just wondered if you didn't live alone and if it wasn't possible to wear? When I was still living with my parents, I had to be very careful because I knew it would be horribly embarrassing if I was caught and I knew my mom wouldn't approve. I eventually was caught and she sent me to a psychiatrist.

Since you are 30 years old, I wondered what your living situation is and if you could buy and wear diapers? I hope you can and if so, you should take the plunge because I think it might give you some comfort and a sense of peace. Wearing certainly helps me, especially when I have diaper dreams. I go to bed diapered almost every night and it helps me live with me, if that makes sense. Not being able to wear makes me edgy, so wearing is a logical thing for me to do. Fortunately my wife supports me in this. I hope your life can improve for you.

I still with my mom and Dad so i cant oder any diapers

I wear either when in the mood to chill out in a diaper, feeling horny, or feeling anxious or stressed out!

- - - Updated - - -

Buhha said:

So, I still live at home and order what I like as mum knows I wear and tolerates it.

I also have aspergers syndrome and many other issues...

Buhha said:

Okay. I get it. I hope things will improve for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back