Thread: I have lots of antexy

Default I have lots of antexy

The Days when am must stressed ill feel that being Diapered might help me out on those days.

I agree. It helps me so much . I feel relaxed especially if I'm laying down in a diaper.

Since becoming incontinent and dependant on nappies and now very much DL I am so much more relaxed and contented with life.

ill only wear them if ill need to since they are not cheap

Not trying to be mean here, but I can barely read some of your posts. Is English not your first language, Buhha?

Quote Originally Posted by INTrePid View Post
    Not trying to be mean here, but I can barely read some of your posts. Is English not your first language, Buhha?
    i have autism

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    i have autism
    Buhha, can you not buy diapers? I wondered because in all of your threads, you talk about desperately wanting to wear and or use diapers, yet it seems like you haven't done that? I just wondered if you didn't live alone and if it wasn't possible to wear? When I was still living with my parents, I had to be very careful because I knew it would be horribly embarrassing if I was caught and I knew my mom wouldn't approve. I eventually was caught and she sent me to a psychiatrist.

Since you are 30 years old, I wondered what your living situation is and if you could buy and wear diapers? I hope you can and if so, you should take the plunge because I think it might give you some comfort and a sense of peace. Wearing certainly helps me, especially when I have diaper dreams. I go to bed diapered almost every night and it helps me live with me, if that makes sense. Not being able to wear makes me edgy, so wearing is a logical thing for me to do. Fortunately my wife supports me in this. I hope your life can improve for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Buhha, can you not buy diapers? I wondered because in all of your threads, you talk about desperately wanting to wear and or use diapers, yet it seems like you haven't done that? I just wondered if you didn't live alone and if it wasn't possible to wear? When I was still living with my parents, I had to be very careful because I knew it would be horribly embarrassing if I was caught and I knew my mom wouldn't approve. I eventually was caught and she sent me to a psychiatrist.

Since you are 30 years old, I wondered what your living situation is and if you could buy and wear diapers? I hope you can and if so, you should take the plunge because I think it might give you some comfort and a sense of peace. Wearing certainly helps me, especially when I have diaper dreams. I go to bed diapered almost every night and it helps me live with me, if that makes sense. Not being able to wear makes me edgy, so wearing is a logical thing for me to do. Fortunately my wife supports me in this. I hope your life can improve for you.

I still with my mom and Dad so i cant oder any diapers

yurguardianangel

I wear either when in the mood to chill out in a diaper, feeling horny, or feeling anxious or stressed out!

- - - Updated - - -

So, I still live at home and order what I like as mum knows I wear and tolerates it.

I also have aspergers syndrome and many other issues...

Okay. I get it. I hope things will improve for you.