I saw a new product today labeled, Attends Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaymen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I was quite exited to see a new product on a medical store shelf this morning. It was boldly labeled Attends Classic. I looked over the package and took a peak inside to find bright blue colored diapers, and then my heart sank. They were cloth backed.

What the hell is classic about cloth backing? I walked to my car angry and feeling a bit misled to the point of betrayal. I swear if a representative from Attends had been there to ask me what I thought of their newest debacle, I may have hit him with his own bastard child of a once great diaper.

yep it just the breatheables repackage

I'd recommend the lawyers first. If you start with the marketing team, you'll have to deal with the lawyers....

judges lawyers, marketing engeneers and designers... all can get the fuck outa here

Yep, I thought I was buying a bag of the old attends but it even rings up as the "Breathables" they didn't even change the UPC.

Actually, I like the breathable extra absorbency, these are a bit weak in my opinion.

That is very misleading and frustrating. I curse the companies that have replaced perfectly good nappies with cloth like backed pretenders.... Time to dump these rubbish products and only but ABDL products IMO.

Maxx said:
Right after we kill all the lawyers, we can start in on Marketing people. Or maybe we should start with marketing, since they annoy all of us every single day, while most people only rarely have to deal with lawyers.

It may well be that most people rarely deal with lawyers directly, but arguably, you deal with the effects of lawyers, for good or ill, all the time.

have you tried looking up vintage attends diapers on ebay.com? they usually have a stock of 10-25 diapers that are all plastic backed and date from 1995-1999.

I found them but can't buy any yet as I don't have a paid job since being fired/made redundant last year through no fault of my own from a job I enjoyed doing for almost 3 years this apparently was because/due to the floods in the UK in 2015.

My advice to avoid future disappointment is don't trust the new labels on products as they often re-use a old product name because of the fact that they can legally do this without consulting their customers.

basically in general the big companies lie to you.

hope this helps

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

I found I had one bag of early nineties attends still left unopened and another with maybe four diapers left in it. These actually aren't the "original" attends. I kind of stopped buying them when around 1990 they extended the narrow part of the crotch and they didn't fit me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back