Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depend Men's Underwear

Question Depend Men's Underwear

I was wondering if anyone has tried the new Depend underwear? Do you find these to be suitable for daytime use? I generally hate underwear, they do not fit well, too loose, especially for someone who is active. Briefs offer the leak guards, an adjustable fit and the padding is higher in front. I was wondering if someone finally made a pull-up that had some of those features.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy1 View Post
    Do you find these to be suitable for daytime use?
    Depends (no pun intended) on how much you leak. If you flood then pass up the pull-ons and go for the higher quality diaper brands. The only pull-on I would even consider for everyday use is the Abena Abri-flex. It holds a lot, but will still sag more than a regular diaper when wet. I have used the Depend Super Plus pull-on only for playing sports and I like it. I am waiting to try the gender specific versions that should be out soon.
    Spaz

I purchased the men's underwear yesterday. They are available at Walmart.

They work pretty well, almost as good as the Fitted Briefs do. I got the medium size, I usually get the large fitted briefs, but I know that for the underwear to work for an active person it must be tight.

I wore one for about 6 hours last night, no problems.

I wore another for about 7 hours today. They did leak out the top a little. The correct position of the anatomy is important.

So far, I think that they are a huge improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy1 View Post
    I purchased the men's underwear yesterday. They are available at Walmart.

They work pretty well, almost as good as the Fitted Briefs do. I got the medium size, I usually get the large fitted briefs, but I know that for the underwear to work for an active person it must be tight.

I wore one for about 6 hours last night, no problems.

I wore another for about 7 hours today. They did leak out the top a little. The correct position of the anatomy is important.

So far, I think that they are a huge improvement.
    Do they have leak guards? or just the leg gatherers?

No, STILL no leak guards.
    They front padding is still the same, but they got rid of like the back 1/3 of the padding. They feel odd if you ask me.
    I do not see any increase in the absorbancy.
    More manufacturing savings, less effective than the old design. I used to be able to use the old ones for gushes, but not reasonably anymore.

Hello, Kimberly Clark, ever heard of a little thing called GRAVITY?

Quote Originally Posted by WoXxY View Post
    but they got rid of like the back 1/3 of the padding. They feel odd if you ask me
    Well...that did it for me. Thanks for the heads up. I hate wearing something that feels so awkward and paired down. It probably has the decrease in the pad right on your ass. How is that comfortable? These products are for people who dribble, not flood.
    Spaz

Well, I have been using these for over a week now. I must say that I do like them. I have had only one leak all week. I am using a medium size and it fits snug, but not too tight. I generally pull as much padding up front as possible. It can hold about three wettings. After that it is questionable, hence the 1 accident. For the price, I cannot complain.

They're awful: no leakguards, they look dull, not elastic enough to stay put when you move around. They just don't compare to an Abena.

I can't wear any kind of pullup, and I bought a bag hoping these would be different, but they fall off my butt as well. I guess I'm stuck with tape diapers...

I like the Depends Fitted...

they actually work pretty good for me