Status
Not open for further replies.

Boopa

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I can't believe I didn't think to post this here! I posted it on Reddit abdl lol. Anyways.

So I'm a casual dl who doesn't get to wear all that often, but still often enough that whenever I do wear, I can easily get into diaper mode and wet without problem.

I work in a kitchen. And the other day I was at my station doing mind numbing prep work and I started daydreaming about how nice it would've been to be diapered. I'm not sure how much time went by but I snapped out of my daydream to the feeling of liquid dribbling down my pant leg.

I went to bathroom to assess the damage. The front of my pants had about a 3" wet spot on them. Luckily I was wearing tighty whities that day because they absorbed most of it and were wet all in the front and the part down between the legs. So I just put an apron on to cover the accident and finished out the day.

Even though nobody noticed anything and I was a bit embarrassed...I kind of liked the feeling that I had an accident. It was that strange feeling of enjoyable humiliation we get. It made me feel like I actually need diapers. Plus I liked the feeling of wet underwear lol.

TL;DR: At work daydreaming about diapers, peed my pants a little and liked the feeling. :)

Fun story...and good save. You certainly do get into "diaper mode" easily!

I had something vaguely similar happen to me once about 15 years ago when originally de-training. I was trying to lose weight, at first by just going out on long evening walks. Because of the time away from home and because this was in populated areas (and partly just because it was fun), I was typically wearing protection (sometimes just a Depends guard) in case I needed to relieve myself. One evening I returned home extremely tired. No idea why. I kick off my shoes, empty my pockets, and collapse in bed on my stomach. I wake at 3am totally soaked, but because the guard was between me and the bed, it took the bulk of my output. Thinking over the event, I recalled what actually happened. I woke momentarily with a bursting bladder, and thought, "I know how to make this sensation disappear!" At which point I fell back asleep and let loose. :)

It's never happened since, and I'm kind of sad about that.

That sounds cold! I hate wet pants! I don't mind wet diapers though

Angelic said:
That sounds cold! I hate wet pants! I don't mind wet diapers though

Isn't that just funny, though? I cannot stand wet pants or underwear either...one one the worst feeling ever. A diaper, on the other hand, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I'm glad you caught it in time! But I would have enjoyed the aftermath as well ;)

If this didn't bother you too much you could just wear men's incontinence pads or whatever or just a thin pull up.

Glad you made it through! When I worked (I just retired) I wore a pad to catch leaks

It actually didn't get cold...as the day went on the it just became body temperature dampness. It wasn't all bad. In fact, in the few days since, I've intentionally wet myself a little bit a few times lol. Not majorly, but enough to have wet underwear.

I like the nice damp underwear feeling and have for a long long time always had damp underwear on, I am a master at letting just enough out whenever I want to and never show after many years of practice... of course quite often I like to fully release and wet my pants when I know I'll not be around anyone.

welostme said:
Isn't that just funny, though? I cannot stand wet pants or underwear either...one one the worst feeling ever. A diaper, on the other hand, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

depends on the diaper and how the gel handles some diapers just handle that feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back