Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi there. Here is a bit of me...

Default Hi there. Here is a bit of me...

Hello everyone.
    I am a portuguese young adult man, with high school concluded successfuly.
    I'm into a few things non main stream, and it feels a bit funny,(not in a negative way, just unexpected) that I am at least a little bit into this way/part of life as well. Not that I an complaining, of course,
    I found this side of me some time ago, but never had the courage to accept it, or even to understand. It happened a week ago, by chance, when I founf a beautifull pacifier in a fountain. My curiosity started to grow, and ended up research for AB, never thought that it did exist for real. It was then that I found this forum. I became so nervous, but just as much as I was happy, to know that I weren't alone in this.
    My interests in this is mostly pacifiers, baby bottles and some playing. The most curious about this is, that since when I were a baby, I really never were into any of that, just playing. I left diapers really early, and never had wet myself after that. I guess that finally that interest/need finaly found me, and now I accepted it with open arms. Now I secretly drink water and milk from a baby bottle, and use a pacifier at night, along with a little teddy-bear.
    I also love horses, creepy/scary stuff, walking at night and/or when its raining, listening to music, specially to deep, meaningfull and vampiric goth music. I also love platform boots, the higher, the better. I like to watch cartoons, like MLP, Jewelpets, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Simsons and similars. I am a gamer as well, like Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Pokemon and DBZ.
    I like to read and write too.
    I'm here to talk to other like-minded AB/DL fellows, both for adviced, sharing stories, knowledge, both from inside and outside AB/DL stuff, since no one will be judjed, nor judge, I guess that I don't have any reason to be afraid of sharing this new part of my life.
    I really want to contribute to both this forum, and its members, as best I can.
    It is my pleasure and an honor to join this forum, sincerely.
    Please, if there is anything for me to say, or correct something I said, let me know, and I'll do it asap.

Hello Dracumon and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Welcome great introduction hehe hope you like the site

Your in a great place. I started out with diapers when I was about 10 I snuck one of my younger brothers pull ups and tried it on and fell in love with them and since it has grown to stuffed animals like ted yes I have a Ted teddy bear as well as a hello kitty stuffed animal I have a few different pacifiers 3 pairs of footed pajamas a onesie a couple baby bottles and some other miscellaneous things. I hope what I have shared here helps you a little it sounds like you are trying to find your inner self and that's awesome

Default Welcome to ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by Dracumon View Post
    I guess that I don't have any reason to be afraid of sharing this new part of my life.
    Exactly! Welcome to ADISC, Dracumon. Thank you for that very nice introduction. I think that you'll find lots of like minded people here to share your interests and experiences. And don't forget to have fun too.

Welcome to ADISC!

...walking at night and/or when its raining...
    I don't like walking in the rain but I love to watch the rain fall and hear it hit various structures especially an old style metal or tin roof! That sound just puts me at ease.

Hi and welcome to the site. I also like scary things, movies, houses and literature. I have several stories on this site that I have written for Halloween, so they're in the scary genre as well as diaper, regression stories. I also have a novel self published on Kindle about a family who move into a haunted house.

Many thanks. I tried to give the best intro I could. I practiced a little in my notebook, using those 4 key questions. I read all, or almost all rules, since I want to do everything right, to be well accepted, as well as making new friends.
    I see that it is very cosy here, and the members are very nice as well. I'm really happy. You've got a new friend, and a fellow AB, and who nows, a DL too in the future. But please, I wanna talk about diapers too. It might help mee understand better, and all that. <^_^>
    By the way, I'm gonna put a avatar asap. I just hadn't found the one right for me yet, just to let you know.
    Last edited by Dracumon; 16-Sep-2016 at 07:27. Reason: Completion of the post

Many thanks. I tried to give the best intro I could. I practiced a little in my notebook, using those 4 key questions. I read all, or almost all rules, since I want to do everything right, to be well accepted, as well as making new friends.
    I see that it is very cosy here, and the members are very nice as well. I'm really happy. You've got a new friend, and a fellow AB, and who nows, a DL too in the future. But please, I wanna talk about diapers too. It might help mee understand better, and all that. <^_^>
    By the way, I'm gonna put a avatar asap. I just hadn't found the one right for me yet, just to let you know.
    Ask away I know more about diapers than any one person should ever know lol. I'm 28 and I have been wearing since I was about 10

I wish I never stopped wearing them. Maybe everything were a bit diferent now. I envy people that wear them for the fun of it.