Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Use

Question Diaper Use

I want to become comfortable using my diaper for wettings when ever I need to go. How do I become more confident?

You probably just need someone to tell you it's OK to go, maybe even praise you for using your diaper.

--sf

Quote Originally Posted by Starfox View Post
    You probably just need someone to tell you it's OK to go, maybe even praise you for using your diaper.

--sf
    I give you permission to use you diaper and think it's a fabulous thing to do.

Make sure you are well hydrated (don't over hydrate though) get padded up, relaxed, concentrate on feeling those muscles down there and as soon as you feel any pressure build up untaunt those muscles and slowly trickle.

Flooding or not being hydrated enough lead to leaks IMO, just take it slow and train yourself to slowly release.... You also get to know your diapers limit and use it to better capacity.
    Last edited by Argent; 16-Sep-2016 at 05:47.

Just stay relaxed and drink water. Peeing a diaper feels soooo good and the diaper will get fat . If you are wearing a good Brand you can go like 3-4 times before changing.

I don't have that though... I don't have anyone to praise me

Thank you for the tips

How old are you? I order mine online and get free discreet shipping . Go to bambinos website and order the sample pack

yeh hehe just drink alot of water and find something to do so you wont keep thinking about it and when you need to go just relax and go hehe :P

It's not going to happen over night. Just keep trying and pretty soon you will be able to do it when you want.

In order to be more comfortable in your diaper, you need to be more confident about it. It was the same with me until I told myself that this is what I want, then just did it. Over time you won't even question the want\need to use diapers, you simply will indulge at will.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyWaby View Post
    I want to become comfortable using my diaper for wettings when ever I need to go. How do I become more confident?
    It just comes with time. I wet most of the time without thinking about it now.