Why are people cruel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyFaceMike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you guys ever wonder why some people online or in general are so hateful against diaper lovers? I mean is it ignorance or that they just don't see it the way we do. Whenever I watch videos I just try to stay away from comments. I know it sounds weird at first to some people but I am cool and enjoy other things in the world without this stopping me. I mean , who cannot resist a thick, crinkly diaper?

This is not for everyone, which I'm sure you realize. With that said, there are a lot of cruel people out there, especially when they are faced with something that could be seen as different. You see it every day in the news, where someone is bashing against homosexuals, transgenders, people from another country, people of different skin color, whatever. It's a defense mechanism in humans--it evolved so that someone outside the tribe would not get easy access, that they had to work to become part of the group and the likelihood of betrayal to another tribe would then be lower.

Heck, you see it among supporters of sports teams. Some people are able to look beyond these characteristics, but there are a huge number who aren't.

I find analog's reply interesting. But in actuality, humans are naturally cooperative and just as likely to engage in trading and intermarriage as they are to be fearful of differences. In the United States, anti-black racism was created through a caste system introduced during the North Atlantic Slave trade. In France, black people do not experience skin color discrimination. Hate is learned and is not innate. Paul Robeson and Josephine Baker found safety from segregation and racism in Paris France. That said, diaper loving is hated by most. I don't know why. It is not unsafe or illegal. It's just different. Having been an ABDL all my life I cannot relate to those who hate it. I am African,German and English. Looking at me most people are perplexed because my features don't look like a "race" they recognize. Never give up on being an ABDL. WE are here to support each other and ICs.

That's a great way of looking at it. So I guess I shouldn't care what people think. I've had urges
To wear diapers for a long time. And if they make me feel comfy and relaxed then it's none of anyone else's business

Don't read the troll comments. I don't know who writes them but they must be very horrible.

If it is any compensation they seem to hate everyone, not just us.

Yeah that's true

Pinguinito said:
Don't read the troll comments. I don't know who writes them but they must be very horrible.

If it is any compensation they seem to hate everyone, not just us.

A few months ago I posted a completely serious question to Yahoo Answers and got utter garbage in response. Some sites do seem to attract immature people who get a visceral thrill about responding "you suck!" (etc.) to everything. Better to just move on and ignore them.

Yeah yahoo answers is complete crap

There's trolls and haters everywhere online.

And then there's the un-informed clueless ignorant narrow minded people who are against abdl's.

I know how you feel and I would like to be a friend. I might not know to much about this lifestyle but can learn more than I already do.

People feel safe being hateful when safe behind a keyboard.

It looks like you ran into a basket of despicables! The truth is, there are good people, bad people and horrible people. There's a certain element of lowlife that enjoys trolling on the internet and making others miserable. The most powerful thing you can do is to ignore them. I've had a few people say negative things to me on this site, and my best move is to ignore them. They get no answer because I find what they've said to have no value or negative value, if that's possible.

Muggles' reaction to AB/DLs is why most of us lay low and don't give them the incentive to become their natural, nasty selves. Usually those kind of hateful remarks come from ignorance and often, stupidity. There's nothing any of us can do to change that other than to rise above it by being good and caring people to counter their negativity.

BabyFaceMike said:
Do you guys ever wonder why some people online or in general are so hateful against diaper lovers? I mean is it ignorance or that they just don't see it the way we do. Whenever I watch videos I just try to stay away from comments. I know it sounds weird at first to some people but I am cool and enjoy other things in the world without this stopping me. I mean , who cannot resist a thick, crinkly diaper?

I really have no idea. I guess because it's different and they don't understand it. But it's not like we are hurting anyone.

I don't understand why people act the way they do. I'm not a people person in anyway. Once I discovered my ABDL side I realized the pointlessness of judging people on what they enjoy. If it was up to me everyone should be able enjoy some part of themselves without judgement. (As long as it doesn't hurt anyone)

I wear nappies 24/7 and have never had any comments from anyone.

I think it is mainly due to the fact that the anonymity of the internet which, much like alcohol makes people feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof. These people pretty well get their jollies from running their mouth on the internet knowing full well they can get away with it but if they spoke that way to someones face that someone would probably beat the crap out of them. I must admit that I have to bite my tongue sometimes when these "trolls" appear because I dont want to get in a cyber war with someone who has the I.Q of a weedeater and nothing better to do than push my button

BabyFaceMike said:
Do you guys ever wonder why some people online or in general are so hateful against diaper lovers?

I don't think it's as much diapers as it is human nature. It seems to be human nature to share similar beliefs. Those can be positive or negative, they seem to be equally effective. Engaging in group behavior is a naturally enjoyed thing. So when people find a thing they can collectively like or dislike, they go for it. Disorganized, minotory, or passive groups are easier to target. We fit all three cagetories there.

Some people are miserable and envious of those who have found happiness. AB/DL is a very strange lifestyle and people will bash it so as to alleviate their own insecurities. Look at all the militant atheists online for proof. They are buttmad about something that is none of their business and, based on the tenants of their beliefs, should not even be dignified with a response, and they will hop up and down with rage at people whose only crime was wanting to seek spiritual fulfillment and be nice to people.

That being said, if you think people are being nasty in most circles, you don't even want to know how AB/DLs are treated on a certain board on 4chan...

People are just terrible, and sadly, the worst people are almost always the loudest. The people who are actually good tend to be quiet on the internet and hide in the shadows (myself included), while the trolls and cyberbullies will lash out at others. While I haven't gotten hate for being an ABDL (partially because only other ABDLs know and I don't advertise this part of me), I have read some of the terrible comments, and sadly, some of the vile comments I don't think are trolling, but genuine hatred. I honestly feel like the one thing that protects ABDLs from real hate and harassment is simply the fact that most people don't know that ABDLs exist, and that if the majority of people in the outside world knew, it'd be a much scarier world.

So yeah. People are terrible, and will hate you for a wide variety of reasons (I know of people who would hate me for every single part of me). Don't read internet comments, especially pertaining to topics like ABDL, and don't even think about going onto places like 4chan unless you quickly want to turn into another misanthropist.

To me the fact that I wear a diaper is a personal thing, There will always be haters, and cruel people. They thrive on an audience, I don't offer one and allow ignorant people alone with their ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back