Do you like medical looking nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Although I like every nappy I have more of an attraction to medical looking ones especially purple ones, the more medical the better. I define myself as a incontinence wannabe. Do you like babish or medical looking nappies?

I prefer plain, white diapers like the ABU simples, Northsore, Dry 24/7 and Abena, although the Abenas technically do have print I guess. I also like molicare. The only printed diaper I like is the little paws for some reason. I am not AB at all, but the design appeals to me. I am wearing them right now.

I do like the tena slip

Have tried AB nappies a few times to vary things but mostly not bothered by the print or colours. To me as long as they are plastic backed, comfortable and absorbent enough then I am happy.

My preference in order:

1. plain white with a taping panel such as ABU Simple, MyDiaper Night.

2. ABDL nappies with a printed taping panel (close second)

3. ABDL nappies with all over prints and a taping panel (close third.)

4. Plain white diapers without a taping panel but plastic backed.

5. Medical looking diapers but still plastic backed, the more medical looking and more tapes the less I love them.

6. Cloth diapers.

7. Cloth like backed modern medical diapers... IMO not worth purchasing.

8. Pull-ons. Guess I am not of that generation.

So non medical preference... Guess I am the opposite!

I prefer the printed ones and the more girliness, the better. Of course, when I want to wear, I'll wear whatever is available!

I don't like the medical look of tape diapers. I don't like how they write the size of the diaper (S, M, L, etc) rvtywhere on the diaper for instance. If it is plain white it is better.
I like when diapers look more like underwear. That's why I prefer pull-ups.
On the other side, I am not interested in AB diapers, first because I am not on the AB side and also because they look like artificial to me.
However if they look more childish (like Goodnites) that's something I like.

I'm a DL so the printed AB diapers don't appeal to me. My fetish is more geared towards incontinence, so the plain versions or the medical diapers do appeal to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quite like medical looking nappies but prefer abdl prints and plain white the best!!!

I judge a diaper based on absorbancy (for a particular situation), fit/comfort, discreteness, and price. Any other criteria comes in distant 5th. So medical-looking diapers are perfectly fine with me.

I'd never given it much consideration and happily accepted that my 98% AB side loved the prints and colours. Then we found some cheap padding on holiday in Greece - thin, plain, crinkly as Hell - and I absolutely love them!

So yes. Yes, very much so. In fact, if you'll excuse me...

DanDanSuperman said:
I'd never given it much consideration and happily accepted that my 98% AB side loved the prints and colours. Then we found some cheap padding on holiday in Greece - thin, plain, crinkly as Hell - and I absolutely love them!

So yes. Yes, very much so. In fact, if you'll excuse me...

When I went to Crete last year some of the shops stocked Tena Slips, I so wanted to buy a packet but I was holidaying with my sister so couldn't. lol.

bobbilly said:
When I went to Crete last year some of the shops stocked Tena Slips, I so wanted to buy a packet but I was holidaying with my sister so couldn't. lol.

Yes! We saw those too (and were stunned)..! But we had Tena with us, and HeWhoMustBeObeyed fancied trying the exotic-looking brand!

We were in Crete last year. Are gutted now that we never looked at padding!

Yea. I prefer plain white diapers. Sometime I would print out star wars/trek theme, Camoflauge, or superhero theme printouts and tape them to the front landing zone using clear packaging tape to make them look like printed underwear for adults. I'm not into the infant style prints like wood blocks, barney, etc...since I am not an ABDL.

I might go for the ABU Space Diaper cuz they're cool, not babyish.

babyish:giggles:

I much prefer ABDL prints, but will settle for whatever is available

Plain white diapers are my favorite, I love being able to see the discoloration after I pee. There are some plain white ABDL diapers that I like, but most seem overpriced compared to medical diapers which can absorb almost at much but cost significantly less. My current favorite is the Northshore Supreme, a highly absorbent, thick, plastic-backed diaper that beats even Abena in absorbency. I also get the feeling sometimes that certain ABDL diapers are more for show and play than for their actual functionality as a diaper.

I wear only cloth diapers (except for an occasional Depend) I don't really know what is meant by a medical diaper, to me a diaper is what you wear to counter incontinence

My brand of DL finds appearance fairly irrelevant. Early Depends and their clinical green plastic were a hard stop for me at the time but I don't think I would care now. I'm more interested in feel (inside and out), comfort, and performance. I like the design on Abenas, although I'm not nearly as excited about the rest of them (last chance tapes are an additional minus in my book).

Overall, I'd say my appearance preferences are for plain white, then prints. The prints can be all over or just on the taping panel but should either be something that would appeal to a baby/kid, or something more arty and adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back