Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like medical looking nappies?

Default Do you like medical looking nappies?

Although I like every nappy I have more of an attraction to medical looking ones especially purple ones, the more medical the better. I define myself as a incontinence wannabe. Do you like babish or medical looking nappies?

I prefer plain, white diapers like the ABU simples, Northsore, Dry 24/7 and Abena, although the Abenas technically do have print I guess. I also like molicare. The only printed diaper I like is the little paws for some reason. I am not AB at all, but the design appeals to me. I am wearing them right now.

Have tried AB nappies a few times to vary things but mostly not bothered by the print or colours. To me as long as they are plastic backed, comfortable and absorbent enough then I am happy.

My preference in order:

1. plain white with a taping panel such as ABU Simple, MyDiaper Night.

2. ABDL nappies with a printed taping panel (close second)

3. ABDL nappies with all over prints and a taping panel (close third.)

4. Plain white diapers without a taping panel but plastic backed.

5. Medical looking diapers but still plastic backed, the more medical looking and more tapes the less I love them.

6. Cloth diapers.

7. Cloth like backed modern medical diapers... IMO not worth purchasing.

8. Pull-ons. Guess I am not of that generation.

So non medical preference... Guess I am the opposite!

I prefer the printed ones and the more girliness, the better. Of course, when I want to wear, I'll wear whatever is available!

I don't really practice the AB side of ABDL, so I have more of an affinity to plain medical diapers than anything else.

Abena Abri-Forms rule. Gotta try them out in the future.

I don't like the medical look of tape diapers. I don't like how they write the size of the diaper (S, M, L, etc) rvtywhere on the diaper for instance. If it is plain white it is better.
    I like when diapers look more like underwear. That's why I prefer pull-ups.
    On the other side, I am not interested in AB diapers, first because I am not on the AB side and also because they look like artificial to me.
    However if they look more childish (like Goodnites) that's something I like.

I'm a DL so the printed AB diapers don't appeal to me. My fetish is more geared towards incontinence, so the plain versions or the medical diapers do appeal to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yurguardianangel

I quite like medical looking nappies but prefer abdl prints and plain white the best!!!