Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you surfing incognito?

Default Are you surfing incognito?

Hallo!

Everytime i enter this site or other abdl sites I do it in incognito mode in case a friend uses my phone and a search suggestion pops up related to diapers xD

Do you guys do the same? I wonder if there's a way to programme chrome to always delete history from certain sites or "hide" them from searches etc.

I search incognito on shared computers, but on my phone I use Tapatalk. If anyone got on it they could see what sites I visit.

Never done that. I've never used other computers than my own though, so yeah...

I do. My friends and family are nosy when they get my computer. They spent a day trying to crack my password.

No - I don't surf on my phone, and my PC browsers are set to delete cookies and cache files when they close.

I also use cleaning programs (CCleaner and BleachBit) to delete LSOs (Flash Local Shared Objects). You might need to manually locate the relevant Flash folders to delete and add them to the settings in CCleaner/Bleachbit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evercookie
    https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
    https://www.bleachbit.org/

Not really necessary, since no one else uses my computers. I still clear history every few days just on general principles.

I'm more careful with my tablet since it gets used often with the chromecast to watch Netflix and other streaming stuff on the living room TV.

On my Chrome browser (Version 53.0.2785.116 m) in Incognito Mode, if I type anything into the address bar, it displays a history. For example, if I enter the letter 'a', it will display adisc.com, alltrails.com, etc. Seems like a bug and I have the latest version of Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by tickles51 View Post
    On my Chrome browser (Version 53.0.2785.116 m) in Incognito Mode, if I type anything into the address bar, it displays a history. For example, if I enter the letter 'a', it will display adisc.com, alltrails.com, etc. Seems like a bug and I have the latest version of Chrome.
    This article will show you how to remove autocomplete results like adisc.com (it worked for me):
    http://lifehacker.com/5893908/how-to...m-your-browser

I am very careful to use incognito mode or other private browsing methods when looking at any sites I want to keep to myself. I live alone, so there's not much reason to do this but I prefer to be secure in the knowledge that my devices won't be the ones tipping off my friends.

I have a few programs looking out for web history and cookies for that matter. I work in I.T. and have scripted many functions that ensure privacy is kept. We also have a domain controller that forces users to use their own computer profile instead of allowing unauthorized access to your own information.