Yes, I did see an Adult Baby out in public in Downtown Boston this Afternoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Interesting.
I did see an Adult Baby out in public in Downtown Boston this afternoon on Tremont Street across from Boston Common.
He was wearing a very beautiful pink dress with flowers on it, plus lots of lace, and white shoes, and he was diapered. He was being led by his Daddy.

Did you go over to say hi. You could of made a freand.
Wish I did the day I saw a another little in my home town he was with his caregiver and he had his stuffy with him and no one seem to care. Like a grown man huging this Teddy was normal. And why should it be.

Last night I went the a munch in my home town I was the only little there but I was accepted by the other bigs there. They Spock to me as an adult. But there is some one there that would like to do a little munch as they feel that there is people out in the local community that would like to try out little space for them selfs.

This was the first time I ever encountered an Adult Baby out in public.

He was BRAVE wow! That takes some guts! Did he get stared or laughed at?

Wow - he was most certainly brave...I would not have done that.

I wish you had gone over and talked to him, it could have been great

Maxx said:
Have to wonder if it might have been a youtube production in progress or perhaps a publicity stunt of some kind.
And the college kids are back in class so it might be fraternity shenanigans.

tickles51 said:
And the college kids are back in class so it might be fraternity shenanigans.

​Interesting possibility.

You never know if it was a collage prank or the real deal. But if he was dressed as a little girl then it must be the real deal.

MarioDavisCawhern said:
You never know if it was a collage prank or the real deal. But if he was dressed as a little girl then it must be the real deal.

There were no others around with cameras.
Therefore it was the "real" thing.
This guy looked cute in Hir toddler/preschooler pink flowery dress, her bonnet, heart-shaped white leather Hello Kitty handbag, pink parasol, and Hir was wearing a beautiful curly blond wig made up in pony-tails.
Hir hands were encased in thumb-less pink lace-trimmed mittens too.
Pardon my use of a transgender pronoun.

How old an individual was he/she? If older than college, it wouldn't be a college stunt or hazing. All I had to do as a freshman was wear a beanie and sing "I'm a Little Teapot" on demand, a lot less embarrassing than going out in full baby sissy gear. It would be my secret desire but I'd certainly never do it. If I did, I hope Maxx would have me committed.

I hate to admit it, but I would so like to do this, but I would never really Due to lack of Bravery, and Lack of ab clothes.

I could picture doing it as you get lost and wander into a home for the developmentally disabled. Since im have hard to understand speech in real life, it would be fun to listen to the staff try to figure out what is going on with this baby

dogboy said:
How old an individual was he/she? If older than college, it wouldn't be a college stunt or hazing. All I had to do as a freshman was wear a beanie and sing "I'm a Little Teapot" on demand, a lot less embarrassing than going out in full baby sissy gear. It would be my secret desire but I'd certainly never do it. If I did, I hope Maxx would have me committed.

:paci:Older than college.

caitianx said:
:paci:Older than college.

Thanks as that answers a big question: it's not a college prank or hazing. And haha...Maxx. I like the butterfly reference!

Maxx said:
I have no idea where that came from. Wierd stuff pops into my head sometimes. I only let it pop out here...... since this seems to be the place for it.

Me too. I'm also on a professional pianist's forum and I have to really behave myself there and I desperately try to sound intelligent. I never get much response there so perhaps they see me as a moron. I think they're just into their selves though. Here on ADISC and can be my crazy self. It has its perks.

caitianx said:
Pardon my use of a transgender pronoun.
Actually, it's a "gender neutral" pronoun. To my knowledge we don't have transgender pronouns, nor do we need them. If a person identifies as a given gender, you should use that pronoun to describe them. "Gender neutral" is used primarily when you want to encompass both genders or in the case the gender is unknown.

Of course in this case, the gender may indeed be unknown. Is this a person who identifies as female? Or is it someone who identifies as a male getting his rocks off by being forced to dress up. In the latter case, I'd be more inclined (in print at least) to put quotes around "her" when describing the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back