Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes, I did see an Adult Baby out in public in Downtown Boston this Afternoon...

Default Yes, I did see an Adult Baby out in public in Downtown Boston this Afternoon...

Interesting.
    I did see an Adult Baby out in public in Downtown Boston this afternoon on Tremont Street across from Boston Common.
    He was wearing a very beautiful pink dress with flowers on it, plus lots of lace, and white shoes, and he was diapered. He was being led by his Daddy.

Did you go over to say hi. You could of made a freand.
    Wish I did the day I saw a another little in my home town he was with his caregiver and he had his stuffy with him and no one seem to care. Like a grown man huging this Teddy was normal. And why should it be.

Last night I went the a munch in my home town I was the only little there but I was accepted by the other bigs there. They Spock to me as an adult. But there is some one there that would like to do a little munch as they feel that there is people out in the local community that would like to try out little space for them selfs.

This was the first time I ever encountered an Adult Baby out in public.

He was BRAVE wow! That takes some guts! Did he get stared or laughed at?

Wow - he was most certainly brave...I would not have done that.

I wish you had gone over and talked to him, it could have been great

Have to wonder if it might have been a youtube production in progress or perhaps a publicity stunt of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Have to wonder if it might have been a youtube production in progress or perhaps a publicity stunt of some kind.
    And the college kids are back in class so it might be fraternity shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by tickles51 View Post
    And the college kids are back in class so it might be fraternity shenanigans.
    ​Interesting possibility.

You never know if it was a collage prank or the real deal. But if he was dressed as a little girl then it must be the real deal.