Thread: UK people I Saw Tena Slip being stocked in my local asda

Default UK people I Saw Tena Slip being stocked in my local asda

Hi all,

Just thought I would share I saw Tena Slip Super for sale in my local store, they did appear to only have large size but still it's a start. They were in the healthcare section near the pharmacy which is upstairs in my store and they also had Tena Comfort pads stocked in different absorbency levels, was tempted to buy some but a little short of money at the mo and would probably go and buy at midnight or something as don't fancy really going through the store carrying a obvious package. Oh they were 18 a pack but didn't see how many were in a pack but looked like a normal sized pack

yurguardianangel

Probably cloth backed crap though...

if you like them, be sure and buy regularly, they will keep stocking things that sell.

Quote Originally Posted by cp88 View Post
    Hi all,

Just thought I would share I saw Tena Slip Super for sale in my local store, they did appear to only have large size but still it's a start. They were in the healthcare section near the pharmacy which is upstairs in my store and they also had Tena Comfort pads stocked in different absorbency levels, was tempted to buy some but a little short of money at the mo and would probably go and buy at midnight or something as don't fancy really going through the store carrying a obvious package. Oh they were 18 a pack but didn't see how many were in a pack but looked like a normal sized pack
    'Supercentre' sized stores do Large Tena Slip Super, they have done for years.