Thread: Diapers save my Groin area

Default Diapers save my Groin area

Well I had a small accident with my Hot Coffee. I had a wet Bianco on and knock hot coffee on my groin area. Only got first degree burns on my legs. But the Groin area was protected by plastic back diapers .

I don't think the cloth back diapers would of protected that area as well.

Not a good thing by a long shot, you still got burned!

Yes, still burned... But I'll take a burn on the leg anyway over a burn to the groin...

On the flipside, when you're skiing during freezing rain and the chairlifts are ice covered, they keep your butt warm and dry!

The woman that got 5 million for a burned vagina definitely would not have wanted a diaper to protect her, 5 million will buy a lot of good diapers though.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    The woman that got 5 million for a burned vagina definitely would not have wanted a diaper to protect her, 5 million will buy a lot of good diapers though.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    That sounds like she might have gotten third degree burns or forth degree burn. I would of rather had the diaper to protect me then try skin graph that area. 5 million Dollars I don't think would bring back her sex life.

Mine was First degree burn. It painful but it like a sunburn.

The only main issue I had was my keyboard. Coffee and wireless keyboard don't mix very well. So I had to pull it apart and wash parts off then put it back together. It working great now.