Status
Not open for further replies.

Marting

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys.

I've been thinking about potty training age when in little space. What age were you, your children, your siblings etc out of nappies during the day? And when at night? Thanks guys. X

I was daytime-trained sometime shortly before age three, and wore diapers to bed until sometime shortly before age four. Son was the same way. Daughter was day- and nighttime-trained at 20 months, which amazed us. Although it's pretty normal for girls to train earlier than boys.

I think my parents tried to potty train me when I was 2, but I remember regularly having accidents until I was 5.

I kept having accidents until I was 9 but I knew how to go to the toilet, I had to be out of nappies by the time I was 5 and I got into drynites at age 9 for a few months. I stopped bedwetting at age 11

From the stories I'm told, I was self-trained around 18 months.
But I was probably free of preventable accidents around... oh I'd say, 2 & 1/2. But they were so rare that diapers were never a necessity.
That isn't to say there weren't any accidents, a few nighttime issues up until 6 which were once or twice a year, usually accompanied by sickness.

TL;DR
Was out of diapers for need at 18 months.

Around 3-4 from what I've been told. 3.5 daytime, 4 at night or something like that.

How come everybody came out of diapers at 18 months but me at 5 years old!?

We're yout at school in nappies Angelic? Did you get picked on for that? (If you don't mind me asking). X

I have never been potty trained, though my parents have tried many times at various points in my life.

4 years old is when I was potty trained. I was a nightmare for my parents. It was funny the story they tell me is when ever I was in some kind of padding. I would use it as it should be used. How ever when I was out of them I was a perfectly trained kid haha.

I would say I had accidents at night on a rare occasion up until well 20 haha. It is something that would happen every now and then. I still get them how ever it is very very rare. I havent had one in over 8 months which is nice haha

I was a slow learner when it came to the potty hehe i was out of diapers at 3 years old but still wore pull ups during the day up till 5-6 years old. i still remember being one of the few kids who was still in kindergarten wearing protection under my pants and continued about half a year in primary school. I think it saved me from a few wet and messy pants. I continued to wet the bed till i was 11-12 years old though haha

Last edited:
It was about 3 and half for me and my brother. I do remember a few accidents in day care though.

I was 2 I potty trained by watching an older sibling so I'm told! I remember having an accident at my Nanas house and asked he to diaper me but when I got home my Dad spanked me

I was potty trained too early at the age of 1-2 years old although I was fully out of diapers by the age of 3.

Although I am now in the process of remission back to diapers due to my disabilities and could be back in diapers 24/7 at some point next year or the year after if I go into care for my autism and other factors, see my blog for details.

Yours sincerely

Chinabany888

I was told I trained very quickly at around 2-2.5 and rarely had accidents day or night. I began craving diapers again at 4 and eventually started making them out of underwear and plastic bags and occasionally duct taping a Pamper on if I could steal one somewhere (they only came in tiny sizes back then).

I was late, being potty trained at around 4 years old. Though I did have a lot of accidents shortly after.

Marting said:
We're yout at school in nappies Angelic? Did you get picked on for that? (If you don't mind me asking). X

I had to wear knickers to school, I always wet them, I went into nappies when I got home from school, they didn't allow nappies. I got laughed at apparently for wetting myself, I got told in my final year of primary school. I remember pooping myself on holiday at 9 years old and I wasn't dry both at night and day until I was 11. I had an accident once on my school dress, after I for some reason put it back in my wardrobe thinking it would be alright, I put it on the following day and got called wee wee woman by this boy, that gave me a taste of my own Medicene!

Out of daytime nappys just after my fourth birthday, but had a few accidents over the years, the last one only a couple of months before my thirteenth birthday.
Wore nappies or training pants for bed wetting until after eleven and a half. My night wetting stopped just before my eleventh birthday, but I kept wearing the trainers and plastics "just in case" for a quite a while afterwards. I usually wore an actual baby diaper on weekends when I could stay up late, but I outgrew those around age ten. I had my last, one off wet bed for no apparent reason aged fourteen, three years or so after my previous one.
My younger brother was much better than me. He was out of day nappies at three, and night nappies at four.
I only ever saw him accidentally wet his pants maybe three or four times. I stress accidentally because we used to pee our pants on purpose in the pool or playing under the hose.
He wet the bed three times that I remember. Twice when he was very young, as in less than seven,and on one of those occasions he was quite sick, and once after a bad dream aged about nine.
It sucked being the pants wetting, bed time diapered older brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back