Potty training age

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I was at about 3 but can remember just before bed being told to go for a pee then being cloth diapered and some times being pricked by the pin
I can also remember coming down stairs in just a D and plastic pants durin a knapp and being told off
One of my most lingering memories is my mum changing me in morning and moaning because I had royally filled it [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm also in the 18 months or less group. I have no memory of it or of being in diapers. I do have a memory fragment of being in a crib or playpen and being frightened by the buzzing of my wind-up mobile but diapers play no part in the memory and it could just as well be a piece of a dream.

As far as I know, potty training wasn't a big deal to me. I'm not aware of any bedwetting or daytime accidents once I got it all down. The one wet dream I had was alarming enough, so I'm glad I didn't have to deal with other unexpected wetness.

According to my mother, as I have no memories of it, two years old. Claimed she started setting me on a potty chair (just to get me used to it I suppose) when I was ten months old. As far as I know, no bedwetting episodes afterwards, and only one major pee accident when I was about five.

I don't have really clear memories, but I think I was daytime trained by 3 years old. I am one of those who has never outgrown wetting the bed. I have had some dry periods--weeks maybe, mostly in high school, but the wetting when I sleep always comes back. I just wear protection at night, every night, and most mornings I wake up wet.

I was also fully trained by 18 months old, never had issues with bedwetting that I can recall. The only exception (from what my mum told me) was when I had a particularly bad stomach bug at 2 while my brother was a newborn, so my mum took my brother and stayed with family while my dad looked after me. My dad put me into diapers while I got over being sick as it was a pretty violent bug from what I was told.

I think I was probably about 2 for daytime, I can remember being changed on one occasion but I am unsure how old I was at the time.

I'm going to hang my head shamefully as probably the latest learner in this thread - I wasn't consistently out of diapers until mid-second-grade, so I would have been well on my way to my seventh birthday at that point. Mind you, I was in and out of diapers from about 3 years old - but I was padded about 60% to 70% of the time between then and toilet training.

From toilet training onward though, I was completely dry during day and night.

It also wasn't so much an issue of raw muscular control / ability as the fact that I was a massive little shit and occasionally did it deliberately.

Kaliborio said:
I'm going to hang my head shamefully as probably the latest learner in this thread - I wasn't consistently out of diapers until mid-second-grade, so I would have been well on my way to my seventh birthday at that point. Mind you, I was in and out of diapers from about 3 years old - but I was padded about 60% to 70% of the time between then and toilet training.

From toilet training onward though, I was completely dry during day and night.

It also wasn't so much an issue of raw muscular control / ability as the fact that I was a massive little shit and occasionally did it deliberately.

Lets be fair here. Some people never got potty trained on this community. But again that was not their choice they are IC

I was out of diapers at three and my son was out of them around his third birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back