odd experiences wearing diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I've been wearing diapers a lot more often lately, mostly at night time and during the day, today I went to change and accidentally a peed a little while changing ( a lot actually) had absolutely no control over that, which is odd as I never had anything like that happen out of my control. (it's like when I dribble, but 100% worse)

I've noticed that once I let go, it just flows, I can't really stop it anymore, I also think I've been wetting in my sleep, this is all surprising for me.

Considering I already have leakage problems, is this making it worse by any chance? I'm just surprised.

I've been finding it easier and easier to wet in public, and I'm confident in my diapers. I'm just guessing this is a mind over matter situation.

I'm kind of generally worried at the same time. on the bright side this is letting my inner little express herself. and is resulting me in being a happy little.

I should also add, I think I've been wetting without realizing aswell, as I sometimes leak on the front for some odd reason.

If you continue going down the road you're going soon enough you'll become totally urinary incontinent because you're sphincter muscles become weak from disuse.

Good Post! I've been wearing diapers now for over 2 weeks and, like you, have no difficulty peeing in public, and pretty much anytime. I think that becoming dependent on diapers is a double edged sword. I can go about my day wearing my diaper, wetting and changing into a clean fresh diaper by planning diaper change times. However, I am planning a trip away from home for 4 days, I will not be able to bring my diapers with me (I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants) so I will have to go potty in a toilet often, and watch what I drink in the evening for fear of wetting the bed in the hotel.

sounds like you need to ween yourself off of diapers for awhile. You should stop if you can hold it at all. Once your continence is gone its really gone. Re-potty training won't necessarily bring it back. Muscles die after a while of non use. Any sudden pains? like your foot falling alseep?

HugMuffees said:
sounds like you need to ween yourself off of diapers for awhile. You should stop if you can hold it at all. Once your continence is gone its really gone. Re-potty training won't necessarily bring it back. Muscles die after a while of non use. Any sudden pains? like your foot falling alseep?

I think with this, It's just a mind over matter thing, I still have control, It's just less when I'm diapered, I'm surprised I'm finding it easier to do.

I should add, I occasionally get bladder spasms from holding it.

to me it still sounds like your muscles have weakened. Even a dribble isn't normal. It may be a mind over matter thing, but if you continue down this path your body will adjust and the muscles will eventually die. Keep in mind while at night your subconscious may be aware of the diaper and calling the shots but during the day you should still be actively choosing when to go, even if that means maintaining an open bladder constantly. I can see just going because your used to it, but you should be able to catch it when your aware.

When you were having the accidents and therefore were aware were you able to stop? This is important, because its a big turning point. If it gets much harder for you to hold it you probably won't ever be able to go back. Babies have functional bladders its just that they don't control them because they don't know better.

It doesn't sound too unlike this guy, who regretted his decision
http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/i...ng-to-all-who-wish-to-wear-diapers-full-time/

I know that as long as I am wearing a diaper I get a "warning" that I have to pee, then all of a sudden without effort the stream begins. I am now going on 36 or so days in a diaper and the warning sensation is still present but the stream tends to begin just before the warning.

Me too! during the day when I am out and about, I get a momentary urge to pee then it starts slowly at first then unless I really clamp down, then I can momentarily stop the flow but the pressure is still there, if I relax even a little I will pee again

alwayz said:
Me too! during the day when I am out and about, I get a momentary urge to pee then it starts slowly at first then unless I really clamp down, then I can momentarily stop the flow but the pressure is still there, if I relax even a little I will pee again

And when you do manage to stop the flow, it tends to hurt and the urge amplified until the flow finishes. I just assume let it go and not try to stop the flow.

Hi

It sound to me you have a choice if you choice to stay diaperd 24-7 then within the next 12 months you will become incontinent and will have to go through potty training to become continent again.

Or you do what i have to do every morning and that is decide whether you are going to wear or not. Going with out diapers for a few days makes putting one on kind of special.

With prolonged wearing it becomes easier to pee, and almost automatically too, as someone said.

I don't think you're on a path to become incontinent but I would be worried if I couldn't stop peeing once it started.

sisi said:

Or you do what i have to do every morning and that is decide whether you are going to wear or not. Going with out diapers for a few days makes putting one on kind of special.

I find this to be so true. Last week, from Thursday to Sunday, I didn't wore or engaged in little activities at all, instead I spent time staying with family and going to a 3 day festival. It broke the routine of wearing and being a toddler everyday, and it made the experience much more enjoyable.

I find, at least for me, that if it becomes a routine, like something that I know I'm going to do every time after work, it's almost like it saps a lot of the fun out of it and becomes forced in a way. It's so much more enjoyable if I don't anticipate doing it and if I allow myself to engage in other activities before jumping immediately into little space.

Btw, I also have the dilemma some mornings if I should wear or not :)
But I found that it's better not to, at least for me.

I know exactly what your going through it could simply be your inadvertently un-potty training yourself, great if you want to become like a baby again not so if you don't over the years a lot of people have tried this method before and it works as I can testify to you from trying it myself, I might try it full time if I have to go back to wearing diapers 24/7 as I will be moving into my own place under the care of a charity called Men-Cap that deals with disabled people.

when ever I am in diapers I have the same experience as my body seems to go back to reset mode, if it's bothering you then simply stop wearing diapers and use the toilet and after a few days-weeks your body will go back to normal.

I have a weak bladder anyway from nerve damage caused by past episodes of epilepsy when I was 13 years old in 1993, fortunately I don't suffer from it anymore but it left me with a slight problem that is now permanent I don't want to scare you but please try not to do this so often as after a while it will become permanent.

if your aim is to become an incontinent baby/toddler again then please keep it up as it will become your new life.

just some friendly advice.

yours sincerely

chinababy888

Temporary incontinence can happen - I had something similar happen. When I took a summer internship and classes at a different school a few years back I was basically diapered anytime I wasnt at my internship. I did not wet my pants during the time I was awake but went through a period of bedwetting after not being a bedwetter since like age 3 or 4 (I was 21 at the time). It wasnt a full on wetting but I would wake up damp or wake up in the act of wetting. I then quit wearing for a few months and it cleared up and has not been a problem since - other than maybe once a year or so if I drink a lot and pass out. I know this may sound like some awesome fantasy - but it really wasnt - I made an excuse to never crash on peoples couches or anything on weekends I would go out partying with friends from work that summer and was terrified I'd wet the couch or bed if I did. Like all things it was gone but not forgotten. Be careful unless that is your desired result.

I do believe that you can make yourself basically incontinent. Admittedly, I have always had a problem with bladder control. Which was why I first started to wear diapers when I thought there may not be a bathroom accessible. Like when you get stuck on a check out line or a traffic jam. That worked great so decided to diaper up anytime I going out. While most places do have a restroom, they can be difficult to find and some are rather disgusting. Had started to wear them at night as getting up at least twice a night was annoying along with the occasional wet bed. The amount of time I could maintain control sharply reduced and started wearing diapers 24/7. It seemed the right thing to do at the time. Would say it was about another six months or so when it became clear that I did know I was going to pee but no way could I hold it. Followed by realizing I was going after I started to wet and there was no stopping that. Today, sometimes I know and sometimes my diaper gets wet all by itself. Possibly I could regain control but that does not interest me at all.

As someone else did mention. Being diapered 24/7 has its costs. Because of the expense, I basically wear cloth. Which are not to much of a bother as long as you only wet. Until recently, I could always decide if I was going to mess my diaper or go to the bathroom. I really do not like messy diaper clean up. For the past two months I have had several "accidents". Which brings back childhood memories. Something my mother disapproved of and I would be rewarded by having to wear diapers again. I liked the diapers but the humiliation did bother me. I have no idea if this development is common with others. If my choices are to give up my diapers and regain control or become totally incontinent, I guess I will have to get use to cleaning messy diapers. Now, if I were young I would defiantly think more than twice about giving up the bathroom. Having never tried to retrain myself I do not know how long or how difficult such a thing might be. I certainly would be concerned about bed wetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back