Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: odd experiences wearing diapers.

LittleJess

Default odd experiences wearing diapers.

I've been wearing diapers a lot more often lately, mostly at night time and during the day, today I went to change and accidentally a peed a little while changing ( a lot actually) had absolutely no control over that, which is odd as I never had anything like that happen out of my control. (it's like when I dribble, but 100% worse)

I've noticed that once I let go, it just flows, I can't really stop it anymore, I also think I've been wetting in my sleep, this is all surprising for me.

Considering I already have leakage problems, is this making it worse by any chance? I'm just surprised.

I've been finding it easier and easier to wet in public, and I'm confident in my diapers. I'm just guessing this is a mind over matter situation.

I'm kind of generally worried at the same time. on the bright side this is letting my inner little express herself. and is resulting me in being a happy little.

I should also add, I think I've been wetting without realizing aswell, as I sometimes leak on the front for some odd reason.

If you continue going down the road you're going soon enough you'll become totally urinary incontinent because you're sphincter muscles become weak from disuse.

Good Post! I've been wearing diapers now for over 2 weeks and, like you, have no difficulty peeing in public, and pretty much anytime. I think that becoming dependent on diapers is a double edged sword. I can go about my day wearing my diaper, wetting and changing into a clean fresh diaper by planning diaper change times. However, I am planning a trip away from home for 4 days, I will not be able to bring my diapers with me (I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants) so I will have to go potty in a toilet often, and watch what I drink in the evening for fear of wetting the bed in the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbilly View Post
    If you continue going down the road you're going soon enough you'll become totally urinary incontinent because you're sphincter muscles become weak from disuse.
    Unlikely, minus an actual physical problem. Your brain gets used to the idea that it's OK to let loose when diapers are involved. You'll find countless past posts on lots of past threads... I haven't had an undiapered accident for as long as I can remember, yet if I'm standing in the kitchen (diapered) to wash dishes, I start peeing as soon as I turn on the faucet without thinking about it.

As for the OP's leakage issue.... can't help you there.

sounds like you need to ween yourself off of diapers for awhile. You should stop if you can hold it at all. Once your continence is gone its really gone. Re-potty training won't necessarily bring it back. Muscles die after a while of non use. Any sudden pains? like your foot falling alseep?

LittleJess

Quote Originally Posted by HugMuffees View Post
    sounds like you need to ween yourself off of diapers for awhile. You should stop if you can hold it at all. Once your continence is gone its really gone. Re-potty training won't necessarily bring it back. Muscles die after a while of non use. Any sudden pains? like your foot falling alseep?
    I think with this, It's just a mind over matter thing, I still have control, It's just less when I'm diapered, I'm surprised I'm finding it easier to do.

I should add, I occasionally get bladder spasms from holding it.

to me it still sounds like your muscles have weakened. Even a dribble isn't normal. It may be a mind over matter thing, but if you continue down this path your body will adjust and the muscles will eventually die. Keep in mind while at night your subconscious may be aware of the diaper and calling the shots but during the day you should still be actively choosing when to go, even if that means maintaining an open bladder constantly. I can see just going because your used to it, but you should be able to catch it when your aware.

When you were having the accidents and therefore were aware were you able to stop? This is important, because its a big turning point. If it gets much harder for you to hold it you probably won't ever be able to go back. Babies have functional bladders its just that they don't control them because they don't know better.

It doesn't sound too unlike this guy, who regretted his decision
    http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/in...ers-full-time/

I know that as long as I am wearing a diaper I get a "warning" that I have to pee, then all of a sudden without effort the stream begins. I am now going on 36 or so days in a diaper and the warning sensation is still present but the stream tends to begin just before the warning.

Me too! during the day when I am out and about, I get a momentary urge to pee then it starts slowly at first then unless I really clamp down, then I can momentarily stop the flow but the pressure is still there, if I relax even a little I will pee again

Quote Originally Posted by alwayz View Post
    Me too! during the day when I am out and about, I get a momentary urge to pee then it starts slowly at first then unless I really clamp down, then I can momentarily stop the flow but the pressure is still there, if I relax even a little I will pee again
    And when you do manage to stop the flow, it tends to hurt and the urge amplified until the flow finishes. I just assume let it go and not try to stop the flow.