Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
image.jpg
I've had Tyler ever since I was a baby. He's....rather banged up. His nose was broken off by my brother when we fought a few days ago, though we did repair it, and his bottom is frayed and in need of sewing. I....my mom told me to think about putting him on a shelf sometime in the coming months before he's damaged further. Does anyone know of a similer plush that could take Tyler's place?

It might be time for you to get a big teddy bear. My wife bought me a two feet long teddy bear several Christmases ago, and he's the one I always sleep with, arms wrapped around him. He wears an actual baby onsie so the onsie protects him from wearing thin.

Zillabrony13 said:
I've had Tyler ever since I was a baby. He's....rather banged up. His nose was broken off by my brother when we fought a few days ago, though we did repair it, and his bottom is frayed and in need of sewing. I....my mom told me to think about putting him on a shelf sometime in the coming months before he's damaged further. Does anyone know of a similer plush that could take Tyler's place?
View attachment 27214Tyler.jpg

Your bear is special and nothing could really take Tyler's place. But you can find a similar plush (ToysRUs above) to be your new cuddle buddy and put Tyler in a nice place on the shelf in your room so that you'll always have him with you. The other thing you could do, if you think he could be repaired is to send him to a Teddy Bear Hospital. Build-A-Bear has one. Since you'll never find a teddy EXACTLY like Tyler, you could take dogboy's suggestion and go with something entirely different. That's what I would do.

Last edited:
I'm the Big-Boy. I got my BearBear for Christmas when I wuz a baby. Now our other Littles loves him too. Sorry about your Tyler Bear! We wishes he be OK. Tyler still has lots of love and comfort! 9614D211-7D1D-4D1D-A445-CC263DAF0B53.JPG

There are specialized companies that do full or partial restorations of your old cuddly toys depending upon the cost and value of the toy, I used to have a large teddy bear with adjustable hands and legs as a baby I called him big tedd he's since been long forgotten or donated to charity somewhere, although I now have a giant teddy bear with I won at a raffle in 2010, and I when I am feeling down or depressed at home or if I feel lonely then I cuddle him.

I also had other items but they were taken from me and trashed because I was living with unsupportive pearents who didn't like the idea of me going back to being a baby boy again although I have managed to find son sollice in the form of the fact that I am going into care next year and I am also getting my own place to live in so I can become more independent.

If I can also get reassessed to wear diapers then that would be good too although that's another blog.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Zillabrony13 said:
View attachment 27214

Hi

What ever you do, don't get rid of him. Big mistake that I made was getting rid of gas the stuffy rabit I had from child hood.

Any way you could send him to teady beer hospital where he would be made all better.

betterhttp://www.teddybeardoctor.co.uk/index.php.

Hope that helps and I hope your Teddy gets better soon.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back