a bit of a nappy grumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredofwheelchair

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So I get my nappies off the NHS and used to get Molicare Comfort from my areas supplier (Hartmann). these were ok Plastic Backed with breathable side pannels. Now Hartmann in there wisdom decided to have a redesign and have now pulled the Molicare Comfort line and replace it with normal Molicare and also call the absorbency level Super when it was previously maxi whilst supposedly keeping the absorbency the same. Well I received my first delivery of the new pads the other day and these just feel inferior they are a cloth backed (no problems was expecting that) but they still have sticky backed tapes which are IMHO completely useless with cloth there's not even a plastic landing zone which would work and the other problem is there so thin. I guess I'm going to be ringing the nurse tomorrow to see if I cam get something different and to tell them these are not good

Sorry to hear you have been stung by corporate greed ruining a previously ok product.

Stickey tabs need a taping panel if you have cloth like backing, damn ridiculous to do otherwise.

I have gone to basically only buying ABDL Nappies now due to dirty corporate practitioners of shrink flation and foisting the mainly useless cloth backing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back