PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So 2 nights ago I diapered up and put on my footie. It was awesome. I slept as I normally would with out it. Usually when I sleep in just a diaper I have issues sleeping as it can be uncomfortable. How ever I slept through the night. How ever I made a mistake and for got to put on my plastic pants when I woke up needin to go. I for got and was to sleepy to let it soak in and ended up leaking. Which made it to where I had to get the plastic pants and then go back to sleep. How ever last night I decided to go all out. I put on my footie double stuff little pawz and onesie and plastic pants. I then got my time safe set it for 14 hours locked my footie and put my key in the safe and started the timer. I woke this morning feeling amazing. As of this point I still have 3 hours left on the timer but have been up for 2. This is by far one of the most relaxin g experiences I have had with diapers. I have come to the conclusion I love footies! Also when I wear them I feel safe and secure with no worry in the world. Plus I have slept with out a blanket the last few nights which is awesome. Usually a blanket is a security thing. It appears my footie has taken over that job haha! I love it because the footie is the first ab thing that is not somethin g that is sexual!

Great!

I wear footies every night...can't sleep without them...

Footies feel secure, and for me they have a feeling of softness that calms me down to allow me to sleep...

Almost all mine are locking, and prefer them locked on, as I quite often will take them and diaper off especially if I have a bad night!

I'm glad you like them, keep having fun!

It only gets better, first a baggy footy. Next you know your wearing a nice tight footed pajamas that hugs you while you sleep. It's the best feeling in the world walking up with no blankets crunched up under you or cold.

I'm looking into buying this next. https://funandfunction.com/space-explorers-solid-print.html
I believe it will put a lot of people in a little space without even trying.

Wearing mine right now. They really are awesome. :D

my footie is nice and tight. I LOVE IT! Tonight I am going with out a diaper as I do not want to over use them. I was actually gonna sleep with out it tonight. How ever I love it to much not to haha! Plus the no blanky thing is really cool!

I'm thinking of buying me this one, once they have my size in stock Again X3
https://www.funzee.eu/buy-now/polar-funzee-footed
I just wish they had it in cotton too for warmer days V.V I don't find the cotton ones they do have to sound too appealing XD

PaSS said:
my footie is nice and tight. I LOVE IT! Tonight I am going with out a diaper as I do not want to over use them. I was actually gonna sleep with out it tonight. How ever I love it to much not to haha! Plus the no blanky thing is really cool!

I personally can't wear footies without a diaper; it just doesn't feel right otherwise. To each his own, though.

ClandestineWing said:
I personally can't wear footies without a diaper; it just doesn't feel right otherwise. To each his own, though.

I think it might have to do with the fact I prolly enjoyed wearing footies after I was out of diapers as well. But really I just love how comfy it is. Plus I wanted to take a break from diapers. I have been wearing them a lot recently. I am sure I will go back to wearing them either later this week or next week. I just semi burn my self. Its like a mini binge cycle with out the extremes haha. Like I have said before. It is not a sexual thing for me. It is more or less pajamas!

Ah. And I never wore footies after potty-training (or at least I don't remember wearing them). I guess it just feels like they just complete the outfit. I find there's a strong encouragement to babying around and diaper usage while wearing footies. Plus there is the added bonus of sleeping without a blanket. :D

Yea I guess that is a big difference. I guess it comes down to the point where I don't really see my self as a baby. I find my self more as a 5 - 8 yr old. I still get the want to wear a diaper. How ever I wanted a break. The real reason I wore last night I guess it felt as if I would not be as secure or safe with out it haha. I feel more secure with a footie then with just a blanket haha. Plus that never getting cold with using a footie haha! Hopefully this should save on my heater bill this fall and and winter!

About 3 years ago, just before my wife passed away, I got up the courage to buy a few pairs of footless one piece adult pj's. My wife allowed them because they looked adult.

During our marriage I tried getting footie pj's for my wife. One pair she wore but other she wouldn't. Cold winter nights were an incentive for her to wear them. Woman's one piece pj's were always more "little-ish" then men's. Some were quite suitable for little boys if you could find some that fit. I did find footless ones that my wife would wear also.

At the time my little side began to reemerge after my wife passed away, I found some footie pj's that were my size. I wore them at first without diapers. When I tried them with diapers on, it just felt natural. From then on, I always wore them with diapers on. I cannot say I am a certain age when I wear diapers but at bedtime I would say I regress to a baby to toddler stage. Footie pj's just reinforces that. I now have about 8 pairs of footie pj's and 4 pairs of footless that I wear while diapered.

Wearing and sleeping in a nappy and footie PJs is great! It always helps me feel babyish. Occasionally I wear them as alternate PJs without a nappy, mostly when I don't have time in the morning to deal with a used nappy, but often I pick a time when I can indulge myself. That usually means wearing thick doubled-up nappies, as I love the bulky feeling, plus it's extra capacity to go longer without a change.

One of things I like about them; when you're zipped into one, you effectively feel 'locked in' (even if it doesn't have an actual lock), because you can't take them off like normal clothes. Therefore when you need to 'go', you feel you have no choice but to use your nappy, and when you do it's all contained inside, secret to the outside world. :sweatdrop:

I started out with a cheap alligator 'onesie' from Primark (in the UK); because I couldn't get away with a more babyish looking one whilst living at university. Once I got my own place, I finally got my first proper AB one; an all-over plain pale blue footie, to make me look like a little baby boy :). That one is a bit baggy, and still my most comfy one.
The latest one I got was the 'Babies Nursery Print' design from Baby Pants: http://www.baby-pants.com/jammies.php
I always wanted a white footie sleeper with a babyish pattern on it, and this one's pretty much perfect. The zip is lockable, but I never really use that feature as (from an adult point of view) it doesn't feel safe. The zip also goes down one leg too, which makes nappy changes easier :).

For sleeping in footies, it has to be the right time of year. Sometime in summer it's too hot, whereas in winter it's often too cold to sleep in one without also being under a blanket.

I love my footies, but never wear them! I feel like an utter fraud as an AB!

I get much too uncomfortable sleeping in them, or even sitting for any period of time. It starts feeling too tight at the neck, or in the feet, or worse, baggy. I can never quite settle :( I don't know how much it has to do with my autistic sensory issues, but I muddle through in my snap-crotch onesies instead.

Which, as compromises go... :cool::thumbsup::biggrin:

I have 3. I got a Rainbow Dash one, then a fleecy one that's really warm. The last one I got is my favorite, it's not too hot and fits snugly with a full body zip down the leg. The problem is that the zipper broke and I can't do it up anymore :( I want some more but they are quite expensive online and I usually find them at thrift stores. I really want to repair the zipper on the one that broke though, it's just really difficult to find zipper repair kits and I don't have the sewing skill to attach a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back