Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in a footie for the first time in 20 years

Default Sleeping in a footie for the first time in 20 years

So 2 nights ago I diapered up and put on my footie. It was awesome. I slept as I normally would with out it. Usually when I sleep in just a diaper I have issues sleeping as it can be uncomfortable. How ever I slept through the night. How ever I made a mistake and for got to put on my plastic pants when I woke up needin to go. I for got and was to sleepy to let it soak in and ended up leaking. Which made it to where I had to get the plastic pants and then go back to sleep. How ever last night I decided to go all out. I put on my footie double stuff little pawz and onesie and plastic pants. I then got my time safe set it for 14 hours locked my footie and put my key in the safe and started the timer. I woke this morning feeling amazing. As of this point I still have 3 hours left on the timer but have been up for 2. This is by far one of the most relaxin g experiences I have had with diapers. I have come to the conclusion I love footies! Also when I wear them I feel safe and secure with no worry in the world. Plus I have slept with out a blanket the last few nights which is awesome. Usually a blanket is a security thing. It appears my footie has taken over that job haha! I love it because the footie is the first ab thing that is not somethin g that is sexual!

Great!

I wear footies every night...can't sleep without them...

Footies feel secure, and for me they have a feeling of softness that calms me down to allow me to sleep...

Almost all mine are locking, and prefer them locked on, as I quite often will take them and diaper off especially if I have a bad night!

I'm glad you like them, keep having fun!

It only gets better, first a baggy footy. Next you know your wearing a nice tight footed pajamas that hugs you while you sleep. It's the best feeling in the world walking up with no blankets crunched up under you or cold.

I'm looking into buying this next. https://funandfunction.com/space-exp...lid-print.html
    I believe it will put a lot of people in a little space without even trying.

Wearing mine right now. They really are awesome.

my footie is nice and tight. I LOVE IT! Tonight I am going with out a diaper as I do not want to over use them. I was actually gonna sleep with out it tonight. How ever I love it to much not to haha! Plus the no blanky thing is really cool!

I'm thinking of buying me this one, once they have my size in stock Again X3
    https://www.funzee.eu/buy-now/polar-funzee-footed
    I just wish they had it in cotton too for warmer days V.V I don't find the cotton ones they do have to sound too appealing XD

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    my footie is nice and tight. I LOVE IT! Tonight I am going with out a diaper as I do not want to over use them. I was actually gonna sleep with out it tonight. How ever I love it to much not to haha! Plus the no blanky thing is really cool!
    I personally can't wear footies without a diaper; it just doesn't feel right otherwise. To each his own, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    I personally can't wear footies without a diaper; it just doesn't feel right otherwise. To each his own, though.
    I think it might have to do with the fact I prolly enjoyed wearing footies after I was out of diapers as well. But really I just love how comfy it is. Plus I wanted to take a break from diapers. I have been wearing them a lot recently. I am sure I will go back to wearing them either later this week or next week. I just semi burn my self. Its like a mini binge cycle with out the extremes haha. Like I have said before. It is not a sexual thing for me. It is more or less pajamas!

Ah. And I never wore footies after potty-training (or at least I don't remember wearing them). I guess it just feels like they just complete the outfit. I find there's a strong encouragement to babying around and diaper usage while wearing footies. Plus there is the added bonus of sleeping without a blanket.

Yea I guess that is a big difference. I guess it comes down to the point where I don't really see my self as a baby. I find my self more as a 5 - 8 yr old. I still get the want to wear a diaper. How ever I wanted a break. The real reason I wore last night I guess it felt as if I would not be as secure or safe with out it haha. I feel more secure with a footie then with just a blanket haha. Plus that never getting cold with using a footie haha! Hopefully this should save on my heater bill this fall and and winter!