• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyWaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello, I am "Baby Waby"
I am here to find support and make new friends!
I am into AB/DL, Kitten play and I make youtube videos that are super embarrassing to me.
I am here to make friends and to deal with the things going on in my life around my regression and diapers.
Thank you so much for having me!

Hi Baby Waby!

I am new here too! Welcome!

SnickeyDoodle

Thank you so much!!!

Hello there and welcome, so what's your hobbies and interest?
Nice to meet you.

AEther*

Nice to meet you and I hope your having alot of fun with your new life. For me it's an adventure every day and I love it

- - - Updated - - -

If you have any questions please feel free to ask I have tried nearly every diaper on the market and some are like wow and other are just bla but if you would like I can give you my opinion on whatever diapers you may be thinking about buying in the future and keep in mind I don't discredit any company like right now I'm wearing a princess pink diaper from abu yes I'm a guy and very much strait but I like to try them all and would be more than will to let you know about any diaper as long as it's one I have had before

Nice to meet you! I am new and looking for friends that have this interest also :)

Look no further :) you have found the right place babyfacemike what would you like to talk about my friend

Dotty the Pony? I'm getting free samples for some work I did. I am super excited! what are they like?

Also any tips for wearing walmart diapers that's my main source right now :(

Hello :) I am new here too hehe welcome!!

Hey whats up. I have had desires that come on and off since I was 11. I ordered more bambino's and am looking forward to wearing them once they ship. I feel like I accepted myself because I know the urges will constantly keep coming and there are a ton of people out there like me. I feel happy letting these feelings out

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I thought I could PM but I can't as of yet

welcome to ADISC Baby Waby!

You could always use a doubler in your diaper if more absorbency is needed

- - - Updated - - -

The pony diapers are comfortable and will hold more than your average store brand diaper but they are mainly for role play

Hi and welcome! I'm new here as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back