Thread: hello everyone!

Smile hello everyone!

Greetings to all my fellow AB/DL (etc). I'll admit it, I have been a long time lurker here at ADISC. I have been a DL for many years (probably since my early teen years). I have been in a relationship now for almost 4 years - and in fact, we recently got married! My (now) wife was a little uneasy at first with my love of diapers, but she grew to understand that it is a very safe place for me. She participates as my "mommy" in my lifestyle.

Recently I have felt ashamed at being an AB/DL (okay maybe I have always felt a little shame and embarrassment). We have talked about this and she fully supports the lifestyle and has been trying to tell me not to feel shame.

I have joined ADISC to try and become part of the community, get a little bit of support, be a support for others and hopefully become fully accepting of this lifestyle I love so much.

Sounds like your on the right path my friend and it's nice to meet you. I wish I had the same luck with my relationship in fact mine is nearly the opposite of yours my girlfriend hates it so much she made me choose diapers or her and of course because I love her so much I choose her but declined to mention that I still wear diapers I just wish she was more accepting of the things I like

Quote Originally Posted by AEther View Post
    Hello there and welcome, nice to meet you.
    So what's your hobbies?
    I love to travel! And I am most definitely a foodie. I'd say my biggest hobby besides diapers is cooking. I'm not a professional chef but perhaps an amateur one!

Oh and this is silly but I love cats

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IdSlipPeLover View Post
    Sounds like your on the right path my friend and it's nice to meet you. I wish I had the same luck with my relationship in fact mine is nearly the opposite of yours my girlfriend hates it so much she made me choose diapers or her and of course because I love her so much I choose her but declined to mention that I still wear diapers I just wish she was more accepting of the things I like
    I am extraordinarily lucky. I have certainly read through many forums here on ADISC and other websites to know how other people struggle with this lifestyle and their relationships. I hope at some point your girlfriend becomes more accepting of you when she realizes that wearing diapers is harmless.

Quote Originally Posted by snickeydoodle View Post
    I love to travel! And I am most definitely a foodie. I'd say my biggest hobby besides diapers is cooking. I'm not a professional chef but perhaps an amateur one!

If you're love foodies or cooking, there are group called foodies for you can join. Start your own thread about sharing your problems.
    Last edited by AEther; 14-Sep-2016 at 02:39.

Quote Originally Posted by snickeydoodle View Post
    I don't think that is silly at all. I love cats too and have had one or two cats for most of my life.

Welcome to ADISC!

The love of cats isn't weird no but I for some reason love hello kitty I think it's so cute I even have a few plushies