Should I?

Should I carry on wearing until I run out

• Should I carry on wearing until I run out and not have any diapers for 2 weeks

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Should I wear one everyday and try not to use it

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
My money is not coming in for a while for about least 2 weeks if not a month so I am going to find a part time job to help me get more money. I have been thinking I could either carry on wearing until I run out and that's it for a few days or I could save some for night because I honestly don't know if I bed wet or not. Should I risk the first option

So should I?

A: carry on wearing and not having any left for at least 2 weeks?
Or
B: wear one everyday but not use it?

If you have the ability to not use, do that. For me, running out of diapers is not an option. Messes would ensue quickly

Well,

I'd save for night...especially if an accident may happen..

Also, try to local goodwill or alike...might have some at only a couple bucks...

Take it easy!

I would wear at night and try not to wear during the day.

Wear them until you run out.

Don't wear all the time then....

I got plenty spare, if you were near me, I might give you a few..... XD

I chose B, but I usually just wear at night so my views are slanted. I also think you'll feel better knowing you have diapers. Once the diapers are gone you could experience some sort of psychological discomfort. Sometimes I have trouble finding on line, the plastic pants I wear in bed and I get sort of tense, hoping what I have will last until they come back on the market.

I have decided to wear one in the day but don't use until I go to bed, although I have accidnetly wet a few already, oops!

I would try not to wear one during the day or if I did I would try not to wet in it so it's okay for the night time. But I guess it all depends on how comfortable you are with the idea of sleeping in a puddle if you do wet at night xx

- - - Updated - - -

Southstuart said:
Save it gor the night incase you wet the bed!
I can't reply to your message because I'm not an established user yet :-( I have to wait until next Saturday when I've been here 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back