View Poll Results: Should I carry on wearing until I run out

25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Should I carry on wearing until I run out and not have any diapers for 2 weeks

7 28.00%
  • Should I wear one everyday and try not to use it

18 72.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I?

Default Should I?

My money is not coming in for a while for about least 2 weeks if not a month so I am going to find a part time job to help me get more money. I have been thinking I could either carry on wearing until I run out and that's it for a few days or I could save some for night because I honestly don't know if I bed wet or not. Should I risk the first option

So should I?

A: carry on wearing and not having any left for at least 2 weeks?
    B: wear one everyday but not use it?

If you have the ability to not use, do that. For me, running out of diapers is not an option. Messes would ensue quickly

I'd save for night...especially if an accident may happen..

Also, try to local goodwill or alike...might have some at only a couple bucks...

Take it easy!

I would wear at night and try not to wear during the day.

What if you were to get hit by a bus before you had a chance to enjoy them all?

Don't wear all the time then....

I got plenty spare, if you were near me, I might give you a few..... XD

I chose B, but I usually just wear at night so my views are slanted. I also think you'll feel better knowing you have diapers. Once the diapers are gone you could experience some sort of psychological discomfort. Sometimes I have trouble finding on line, the plastic pants I wear in bed and I get sort of tense, hoping what I have will last until they come back on the market.

I have decided to wear one in the day but don't use until I go to bed, although I have accidnetly wet a few already, oops!