Being active and wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It seems like the only time I get to be in diapers lately is at night. Between all the stuff I do it doesn't seem like i have the time or the ability to get in some quality diaper time.

I was just wondering if anyone else seems to be too active to wear, and if anyone has any ideas on how to combine wearing diapers into a very active lifestyle.

It's super difficult to incorporate this side of my life to working, running, playing sports, or just generally having a busy life.

I started to wear constantly 24/7 for everything 12 days ago now and it does have an impact on what you do there's no denying that. I think for me the overwhelming desire to wear all the time overrides the activities I liked to do like swimming and.

Thanks for your post. It is interesting as I too am soooo busy at times that sometimes it seems that I don't have time to wear diapers. But that truly is a misnomer. For, it only takes a few seconds, maybe a minute or two in the morning to put on a diaper and then wear it throughout the day. What a difference this makes!!!

The rest of the day I can be as busy as can be, but I am always reminded of the little side of myself because I am wearing a diaper. It helps place me with who I truly am and the feelings I have. Keeping a balance of the little side of me with the adult and very busy side. I believe it helps me be more effective in my work as I am more confident and secure in my abilities as I am being my true self.

If you are hesitant in wearing diapers while working, then I would suggest you find a product that works for you. There are lots of incontinence products that are very discreet, but yet give you the feeling of wearing a diaper. Some are better than others in actually working if you use them, but in any case, they can help you feel the little side of yourself. For me, that is who I truly am, and I am more confident and successful when wearing a diaper than when I am not. It sounds crazy, but if you think about it, if you are honest in who you are, you are more likely to be happy and not hesitant to present yourself in a confident manner.

And as far as physically active manner... I have worn diapers while riding horses, while working out at the gym, and in all sorts of rigorous physical activity. There really isn't any reason that no matter how busy you are or how active you are that you are not able to wear and be yourself. Honestly!!! It might take a bit of planning, but I have wore diapers in situations where you would think you certainly might be discovered, and there has never been any issue. Even if someone suspects, well.. so what! They are going to think you need them and if they look down upon you because of it, then they are jerks and not the kind of people you want to be around anyhow! If they do suspect and they are good people, then they are likely only going to think it is medically necessary and they will have the same respect for you as before they knew.

My advice is to take the couple of minutes it takes to put on a diaper and then go about your daily business. I think your will find you are more of who you are and want to be as a result.

:detective3
Teddy Bear Cowboy

I have to wear nappies as I have hardly any control over my bladder. I have not had to change my lifestyle yet. I just find ways of coping. If peopkle find out I wear a nappy then so what. I am incontinent.

ST50 said:
I have to wear nappies as I have hardly any control over my bladder. I have not had to change my lifestyle yet. I just find ways of coping. If peopkle find out I wear a nappy then so what. I am incontinent.

Good mindset to have. I'm on my way to achieving full incontinence and if people find out I'm okay with that, I'm not going to burden them with anything and am going to be as discreet as possible but I guess people are going to find out, My support staff and house mates already have some idea I wear nappies so things seem okay at the moment.

I wear diapers 24/7 and I stay pretty busy. Today I'm wearing my daytime diaper and plastic pants, I have to go to the store for groceries and other things (baby powder). At this point I don't even think about what I'm wearing I plan my diaper changes ahead and make sure that I have clean dry diapers ready. If you worry about it you make it an issue of concern, people do not seek out adults wearing diapers, so don't stress about it. If you are stressed out you stick out in a crowd. If you wear diapers, especially frequently or like me 24/7 it becomes a regular part of your life and then a non-issue

Maybe I do need to step back and see if I can make something work.

I've thought about wearing to work, but I'm a paramedic I work with lots of people that are far too intelligent to be working in this field and are bound To find out.

Plus the job comes with lots of heavy lifting and shirts come untucked so it's almost a guarantee someone will find out.

Other then the jobby I'm always engaging in some sort of physical activity, running the distances that I cover would be next to impossible diapered. 6-12 miles with chaffing and bunching doesn't sound fun.

Str88jacketabdl said:
Maybe I do need to step back and see if I can make something work.

I've thought about wearing to work, but I'm a paramedic I work with lots of people that are far too intelligent to be working in this field and are bound To find out.

Plus the job comes with lots of heavy lifting and shirts come untucked so it's almost a guarantee someone will find out.

Other then the jobby I'm always engaging in some sort of physical activity, running the distances that I cover would be next to impossible diapered. 6-12 miles with chaffing and bunching doesn't sound fun.

I run too! It's very much possible, but you need the right diapers. I got hold of a pair of tena pants super and wore them directly underneath my running shorts. Veeery discreet. You couldn't tell I was wearing except for a small bulge that only trained eyes can spot (abdl people :p). They obviously didn't chafe at all cause of the stretchy material. I highly recommend buying a pack.

For your job I'd wear tena slip or even plus to stay discreet. Fold in the parts sticking up to your belly button under your regular underwear and it won't show if you bend down.

I'm not sure what specific kind of paramedic work you're doing, but I've done plenty of engineering/technical work in a lab (lots of bending, lifting, and contorting to work inside a cabinet full of electronics) while diapered and no one appeared to notice. Granted I work with engineers who don't pay much attention to physical appearance, but then I've worn in all kinds of other situations too and never had anyone notice.

The two biggest things that would give you away are bulge and the waistband riding on you. Bulge is probably less of an issue than you think, but can be mitigated with thinner diapers and baggier clothes (e.g. pants one size too big). Since you're not actually incontinent, a thinner diaper isn't an issue since you can choose not to overuse it.

To prevent the diaper from poking out above your pants, there are quite a few solutions. The absolute easiest is a plain white onesie. No one is going to think anything of it (especially if you're the kind to wear undershirts), and plenty of people who have nothing to do with abdl will wear them as an undershirt. Your other options are to get a diaper with a lower rise, wear underwear over top of the diaper, and to tuck the excess plastic back into the diaper.

Fabpad said:
I run too! It's very much possible, but you need the right diapers. I got hold of a pair of tena pants super and wore them directly underneath my running shorts. Veeery discreet. You couldn't tell I was wearing except for a small bulge that only trained eyes can spot (abdl people :p). They obviously didn't chafe at all cause of the stretchy material. I highly recommend buying a pack.

For your job I'd wear tena slip or even plus to stay discreet. Fold in the parts sticking up to your belly button under your regular underwear and it won't show if you bend down.

I'll have to give that a go, I'm starting to think I might try and go 24/7 if I can exercise and wear lol

Fabpad said:
I run too! It's very much possible, but you need the right diapers. I got hold of a pair of tena pants super and wore them directly underneath my running shorts. Veeery discreet. You couldn't tell I was wearing except for a small bulge that only trained eyes can spot (abdl people :p). They obviously didn't chafe at all cause of the stretchy material. I highly recommend buying a pack

I run too, not 6-12 but 3-5 miles at a time. I wear Depends pull-ups during a run. I am urge incon, been wearing 24-7 for over 12 years and very active. It all depends on the kind of diaper you are wearing, the type of clothes and how you feel about it. I've always worn clothes a little larger than my body size. I'm currently in grad school and working two jobs. No one can tell and I'm usually wearing Northshore Supremes on a daily basis. I'm in shape, but I don't care about showing off my body. For people who wear 24-7, it takes months, but you get used to it.

I have disabilities that require me to wear diapers from time to time and I also go to the gym and walk home sometimes from town and even work in diapers.

So yes I understand that wearing them does have an impact on your lifestyle but I have also come across the stigma attached to them.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Last edited by a moderator:
Str88jacketabdl said:
It seems like the only time I get to be in diapers lately is at night. Between all the stuff I do it doesn't seem like i have the time or the ability to get in some quality diaper time.

I was just wondering if anyone else seems to be too active to wear, and if anyone has any ideas on how to combine wearing diapers into a very active lifestyle.

It's super difficult to incorporate this side of my life to working, running, playing sports, or just generally having a busy life.
there's no reason why you can't exercise and get outside while wearing a diaper!

I wear 24/7, and I'm always running, biking around and exercising at the gym. Incontinence definitely means I have to be careful about leaks from unexpected accidents, but if you make sure you're wearing the necessary protection you're good to go

PM me if you've got any specific questions or tips :)

Wow all this positive feedback! After seeing all the people able to run and go to work without anyone noticing I'm thinking I might try and go 24/7!

Last edited:
Hi

Since I have a neurologic disability i try to avoid being too active because everytime I do anything that my body doesn´t like my disability gets even worser. But if I take some pauses for 1 hour or so then my body is normal again and I can go on with my activities. I can use my legs and walk pretty well but I can never run or jump anymore because of my balance and I can´t lift heavy weights. I have to drink really much water everytime and when I do that I pee really much as soon as I drink so I have to wear really thick diapers when I drink or do anything else because I completely flood my diaper in just 1 hour. This doesn´t boughter me so much anymore because I have learnt myself to live with this.

I became IC 25 years ago , I can't even remember what not wearing a diaper feels like , I know that not wearing a good diaper feels like Failure because everything gets wet.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back