Paw Patrol Things I Want

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're both awesome. I'd love the baby bottle. I enjoy watching the show, so......

sisi said:

Hi.

Did you know that you can get paw patrol chase from build a bear.

www.buildabear.co.uk/paw-patrol

Hee, hee have fun.

Sisi

Yeah, here in the States you can get Marshall, Rubble, and Skye there too. Never been to Build-a-Bear though, the price is a bit high for me.

Also... Only one bottle left in stock, which of you bought them? :p

I was in Walmart today and they have inflatable Chase and Marshall for Halloween. A bit expensive for me at $28.88 though. I bet they'll have ones for Christmas too!

If you seaching on ebay there is someone selling law patrol onsies. I got one from her and it is great. She only makes one or two every few weeks so you have to watch for it to show up. She even made a 2 piece paw patrol pajama but the bid went to high for me. College student and all....

I'm always on the lookout (if you'll pardon the expression) for new toys over at the images page of PAW Patrol Wiki on Wikia. They've got a toys section too—see if there's anything you like there.

I placed an order on Amazon earlier this evening. A birthday gift for my mom, a pack of Abena L4's, and the Zuma playset. :D

I got the package today. My mom commented on how big the box was and asked if she got to open it then - I said something about Amazon always using big boxes and said no, I'm going to wrap it. Just a few minutes ago I was unpackaging my new toy when I heard my mom telling my dad about the big box and how she was going to ''snoop in my room'' because I said it was her present. She called out to me asking if it was wrapped yet and I said no and not to snoop. She replied that she was just joking but... come her birthday and she sees the present is DEFINITELY not big enough to warrant such a large box... I'm hoping she buys ''Well I did order some comic books too but I have no clue why they use such a big box...'' :sweatdrop: The last time I got a package of diapers my parents were pretty nosy despite the ''comic book'' excuse.

These look so adorable!

KimbaStarshine said:

I would totally get that and put an adult sized teat on it.

I'm probably repeating myself but with how much stuff paw patrol is on I'm very surprised they haven't tapped in to diapers of some sort. If they ever make them I'll probably buy the crap outta them

That might do training pants as Dora is on the girls one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back