Thread: Good news

Default Good news

I passed my driver's test, I have a job opportunity, and the past week my anxiety has been way down. I believe I'm making an even better recovery than I could have hoped. Some more good news? I actually have enough money to buy diapers so I'll have them once more. I want to say thank you to any and all members of this site for being there when I needed you. I hope you all have a great day, wish me luck.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    I passed my driver's test, I have a job opportunity, and the past week my anxiety has been way down. I believe I'm making an even better recovery than I could have hoped. Some more good news? I actually have enough money to buy diapers so I'll have them once more. I want to say thank you to any and all members of this site for being there when I needed you. I hope you all have a great day, wish me luck.
    That is very good news.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    That is very good news.
    Indeed it is, things are looking up for me. Pretty soon I'll change my avatar to something else. Something more fitting for all of my progress or just something random I like. I appreciate a response, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DLChad34 View Post
    Good luck
    Thank you!

Keep up the good work friend. I'm really glad for you. Transportation and a job can be liberating. I'm still working but at something I love, as a part time music director for a church. It gives me a reason for practicing and learning new pieces, and I have a close relationship with my choir and other members in the church. It's good for me. I think this will be a good direction for you to take. Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling better about yourself. Well done.