Wearing 24/7 = slight after dribble after peeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I still have to consciously start the flow but can pretty much do that in all positions, I have been wearing nappies on and off for 16 years and am really used to wetting and don't clench my sphincter muscle, I have been wearing 24/7 for 11 days now and have noticed a slight after dribble when peeing, I'm only peeing small amounts as well and there is no burning or feeling when I've stopped pee, no clenching so always open.

What does it mean?

You are practically incontinent? I haven't worn that long and normally dribble afterwards so that may not mean anything. Wish I could be in your shoes, or diaper. Lol.

I've pretty much always done that, even before I got into diapers. Its actually pretty common for guys from my understanding. I always called it the "end of the pipe" issue... Lol.

MolicareMan said:
I've pretty much always done that, even before I got into diapers. Its actually pretty common for guys from my understanding. I always called it the "end of the pipe" issue... Lol.

Well hey, once you've got your diaper on, the "dribble out at the end" issue really doesn't matter anymore :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yup don't worry about it, I've had the same problem since like 2009 or at least that's when the after after dribble seemed to have started to get worse, I think as guys it's something we always have to deal with and I've heard it can get worse as we get older but I'm sure it's different for everyone. Since I've been wearing diapers pretty much 24/7 since about 2009 I think my bladder capacity has gotten less and I've also noticed that I can't tell when I've finished peein and also that I'm not able to hold it as long , I'm sure that some of this has to do with being used to wearing and using diapers so much. Combine all this wither entry becoming even more visually impaired then already was, Andover pretty much decided that diapers are the best way for me to deal with needing to pee in public, it saves me from having to find a bathroom. Sometimes I have pre dribble also, it'll be a surprise out of no where and it's not much but often times a major wetting isn't that far behind it.

Happens all the time with me. I drip and dribble all day long and my bladder empties at will without warning. I just wear a nappy and get on with life.

IMG_0239.jpg

Good job I'm stocked up lol!!

I'm always stocked up, at least 6 packs of unopened Abena m4 at all times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back