Thread: last night (trigger warning)

Default last night (trigger warning)

so I woke up last night hating my every thing in my life I wanted id kill myself Im always having depressive episodes and suicidele thoughts but last night I hated everything
    im really reluctant to tell my mum about it all

Quote Originally Posted by bobbilly View Post
    Why are you reluctant to tell your mother?
    I wish I knew

Quote Originally Posted by icklespace View Post
    so I woke up last night hating my every thing in my life I wanted id kill myself Im always having depressive episodes and suicidele thoughts but last night I hated everything
    im really reluctant to tell my mum about it all
    Hi, icklespace,
    This post slipped under my radar, and I apologize for the late response. I hope you're feeling better today, although I know from experience how draining and tiring these feelings can be. Speaking as a survivor of a suicide attempt, I'm asking you to hang in there and consider a few options. We're here to support you through this.

First of all, if you can't talk to your mother about these feelings, there are a number of helplines and agencies that can provide immediate assistance. Your profile indicates you're from England. The Samaritans is an excellent national organization which helps people suffering from depression and suicidal ideation. I encourage you to contact them right away. Here is a link to their website:

http://www.samaritans.org/

Adisc also has an article posted about suicide hotlines and additional help. It can be found at this link:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ion-Help-Lines

Unfortunately, there is still a stigma associated with suicide and depression which makes it very difficult to talk to people when we feel this low. It may be one reason why you are having a problem discussing it with your mother. I did see from a previous thread that you are very close to your mother and that the relationship is good. I do encourage you to talk to her as soon as possible. However, if you really feel you cannot speak openly to her about it, then please talk to a trusted friend, teacher, colleague, or anyone who may be close to you. Opening up about it can be very cathartic and it can start you on the road to recovery from all this pain. You'll be surprised at how much people will really want to help you through this if you just let them in. Suicide and depression is one of the hardest things to talk about, and you've showed a lot of courage by opening up to us here, so please... take the next step and speak to someone in real life.

Also, if you are at immediate risk of taking your own life, then please bypass everything I just said and get yourself admitted to the hospital as soon as possible. Even the worst suicidal thoughts can be fleeting or ephemeral, and intervention may not only save your life, but the doctors may be able to identify why you have been feeling this way. Suicidal thoughts are often a symptom of an illness, such as a chemical imbalance or depression, and with proper treatment you can live a full and happy life. I strongly, strongly encourage you to see your doctor as soon as possible.

I attempted suicide many years ago when I was sixteen and spent several days in the hospital. I still remember being discharged and feeling the sun on my face for the first time in days, and it was the best feeling in the world. I'm glad I'm still here and my hope is that you will be able to find the same appreciation of life in this world. It does get better.

Adisc is here to listen and support you through this. We have heard you and we want to hear more from you. Also, please feel free to send me a PM anytime if you want to talk privately.

Hugs, my friend.
    Last edited by Starrunner; 14-Sep-2016 at 17:04.

Quote Originally Posted by icklespace View Post
    I wish I knew
    Need to know that your parents must know any situation of you, I don't know if this had connection with the diapers or not, but if not, please feel free for talk to your mother about yourself, of course she will give a solution for you to you can move forward, wouldn't it be better if you talk to your mother than the decide to suicide, parents will always be there in their children problems, don't ignore it. In addition suicide is not a solution for you to decide a thing, to find happiness in the live of yourself, you must try to start viewing yourself from different sides, maybe you have a deficiency in something or problems, but you also still have advantages in something that you still didn't know and you must find it, of course every human being has advantages and deficiency, therefore don't always looked at the problem and deficiency but look the world from your creativity mind of yourself, so you will find that your life is more good than you think.

AEther*