Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terms of Service Agreement on Diaperspace

Default Terms of Service Agreement on Diaperspace

So I was reading someones blog today and they noted the following about diaperspace.com's terms of service agreement:

"C. As a member posting Content to any public section of ABDL DiaperSpace Adult Babies & Diaper Lovers, You automatically grant, and you warrant and represent that you have the right to grant, to ABDL DiaperSpace Adult Babies & Diaper Lovers a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to copy, perform, use, display and distribute such information and content and to incorporate into other works of, or prepare derivative works of such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing."

Apparently any the owners of diaperspace can use any photos or videos you post for their own profit. I think this is disgusting. Anyone else have any insight into this???

Sounds like what they had on Facebook. I think they removed that though, because so many people complained.

Wow... Can you believe I usually just click accept and never read the terms of service? O_O

I can't believe anyone would join that, to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by BrBaby View Post
    Can you believe I usually just click accept and never read the terms of service? O_O
    Yes, everyone does that.

Butterfly Mage

who ever reads 19 pages of legalease when no money is involved?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    who ever reads 19 pages of legalease when no money is involved?
    Maybe you should...unless you want to find your diaper pictures printed on the cover of some book available in every bookstore on the planet...just because you didn't bother to read subsection 4c, where it says that DIaperSpace has the right to "copy, perform, use, display and distribute such information and content and to incorporate into other works of, or prepare derivative works of such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing."

Peachy

Thats actually a common enough term on social networks. And forums. And blog hosts. In fact, if the T&C of ADISC is still the vBulletin default, it might be here aswell.

I usually scan through the TOC's before I sign up to anything.

Eh, I paid more attention to Diaper Spaces ridiculous terms of service that told me I can't post links, and I can't tag my own pictures with my email address.

That site is quite ridiculous, but it serves a purpose.