• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PamperedRaver

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a long time observer and first time poster. I consider myself primarily DL with some little tendancys. I've kept my interest in diapers completely secret my entire life until July 3rd, 2016 when I finally got the courage to tell my girlfriend who's also the love of my life. I'm excited to be here and to share the excitement.

Hello PamperedRaver and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment to tell us more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

One of the main hobbies I'm into currently is music, specifically EDM and going to festival, raves, and shows. I go to a show or event about 3 times a month and love to dance and enjoy life. I've been to EDC, Ultra, and TomorrowWorld to name a few. This November will be my 21st music festival in 3 years. It has literally changed my life for the better.

Im in my low 30s and have been ABDL since I was 4 years old when my mom caught me and and friend putting on my little brothers diapers and running down the hall. I love the security and comfort they provide and look forward to providing feedback and input to others here.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician, keyboardist, piano and organ. I used to play in a very good rock/cover band. We had the country club and wedding circuit nailed down and it allowed me to make enough money to put our kids through college, plus buy some nice musical equipment. I still work part time as a church musician which I enjoy.

Hi and welcome!

Hello there - welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back