Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlelife2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone I'm a little and it's a big part of my life, I've gotten close to someone I met this year we consider eachother best friends, I have gotten used to hiding any emotions or actions that are related to being little. But it's at the point where I feel like I'm being untrue to my bestfriend while she's not holding anything back I'm hiding a big part of my life. I just wanted to know what you guys think is the right thing to do and any advice if you have any.

Thanks!:)

This is a difficult question. You have to look at your relationship from both sides. Are you willing to face the consequences? Do you think she can accept it, or not. You could try to explore her fantasies and if so could you be open to them, you could try to soften the subject by pointing out an article that explores being a little, and see how she reacts to it. maybe make a joke about it, and see how she responds

Littlelife2 said:
Hi everyone I'm a little and it's a big part of my life, I've gotten close to someone I met this year we consider eachother best friends, I have gotten used to hiding any emotions or actions that are related to being little. But it's at the point where I feel like I'm being untrue to my bestfriend while she's not holding anything back I'm hiding a big part of my life. I just wanted to know what you guys think is the right thing to do and any advice if you have any.

Thanks!:)

Unnecessary to tell her.

Hi Littlelife

You know your freand best and you are the best judge of how soon will react.

If she is open to alternative lifestyles then I would go for it. I told people about Age-play and explain that it is a community that find being a little really enjoyable.

I have told some of my friends that said that they know I was a child anyway.

You don't need to go into the diaper thing if you don't need to.

Being open about being a Little bring so much freedom.

Anyway that's what I have found.

sisi said:

Hi Littlelife

You know your freand best and you are the best judge of how soon will react.

If she is open to alternative lifestyles then I would go for it. I told people about Age-play and explain that it is a community that find being a little really enjoyable.

I have told some of my friends that said that they know I was a child anyway.

You don't need to go into the diaper thing if you don't need to.

Being open about being a Little bring so much freedom.

Anyway that's what I have found.
Thanks for sharing how it went for you, I think I'll wait alittle bit longer before telling her I'd I do, I'm sure she wouldn't react badly just me being paranoid haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back