• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everybody! Looking to make friends and get advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzywop

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey :) I'm a theatre design major from California who finally built up the courage to make an account here after a few months of considering it.

I am here because I've had bladder issues since 9th grade and have recently been officially diagnosed with urge incontinence. (I thought that my bladder issues were caused by my diet, it turned out to be caused by my back injury)

I consider myself an athletic person, who likes adventure/travel, most nintendo games, books, most geeky things, and of course theatre. :cool:

What I am mainly looking for out of this website is advice. I did wear goodnites in high school for bed wetting, but I never got to wear anything for day wetting before, so I'm new to adult diapers in general. I'd also like advice on things like changing/disposing in public, traveling with diapers, and working out with diapers too, as well as other facets of life while being incontinent I haven't thought of yet. So I'd appreciate any input. Also I love making new friends :) Hope I can eventually be a productive member of this website!

Hello izztwop and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

If you scan the Diaper forum, I think all of your questions have already been answered. If you still have any questions after reading those posts, don't hesitate to post your own question(s).

And, of course, welcome to ADISC!

I was a film student in college and took a few theater classes as well. Never ultimately got into the business (I fell back into IT work), but you appear to be in a much better location. And you seem to have a really good attitude. Welcome to the board!

Hi and welcome! You have come to the right place. Everything seems really friendly here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back