• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

It's been a long time coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunni

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Well, I haven't been around for quite a while, seeing as the site went 18+.... I guess I should say "I am glad to be back" but it just doesn't seem the same around here... hopefully that's just a misconception ^^

From talking with other ABDL I have met through other means I have found that I probably have missed a lot in my absence... apparently Krone6 is famously leaky... and it gives me a little heartache that I met them their first time in IRC...

Well anyway, I don't wanna waste anyone's time with my reminissance, I look forward to speaking here again!

Hello bunni and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Bunni said:
Well, I haven't been around for quite a while, seeing as the site went 18+.... I guess I should say "I am glad to be back" but it just doesn't seem the same around here... hopefully that's just a misconception ^^

From talking with other ABDL I have met through other means I have found that I probably have missed a lot in my absence... apparently Krone6 is famously leaky... and it gives me a little heartache that I met them their first time in IRC...

Well anyway, I don't wanna waste anyone's time with my reminissance, I look forward to speaking here again!

Hi Bunni and welcome back. Some of us are still around but not many. It seems that there's a big turnover within the younger members. I'm sure the demands of life moves them in other directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back