Thread: It's been a long time coming...

Default It's been a long time coming...

Well, I haven't been around for quite a while, seeing as the site went 18+.... I guess I should say "I am glad to be back" but it just doesn't seem the same around here... hopefully that's just a misconception ^^

From talking with other ABDL I have met through other means I have found that I probably have missed a lot in my absence... apparently Krone6 is famously leaky... and it gives me a little heartache that I met them their first time in IRC...

Well anyway, I don't wanna waste anyone's time with my reminissance, I look forward to speaking here again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunni View Post
    Well, I haven't been around for quite a while, seeing as the site went 18+.... I guess I should say "I am glad to be back" but it just doesn't seem the same around here... hopefully that's just a misconception ^^

From talking with other ABDL I have met through other means I have found that I probably have missed a lot in my absence... apparently Krone6 is famously leaky... and it gives me a little heartache that I met them their first time in IRC...

Well anyway, I don't wanna waste anyone's time with my reminissance, I look forward to speaking here again!
    Hi Bunni and welcome back. Some of us are still around but not many. It seems that there's a big turnover within the younger members. I'm sure the demands of life moves them in other directions.