View Poll Results: How often do you use [Caps Lock]?

36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never - it's annoying to read!

22 61.11%
  • Sometimes I let it slip :\

7 19.44%
  • Often - I've perfected typo's to an art!

2 5.56%

5 13.89%
  • I don't know..?

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CaPs LoCk?

Default CaPs LoCk?

I personally never use them ^^; if I ever accidentally press CAPS, I have it removed before they affect my typing.

Yeah, I said that I let it skip sometimes, just because there are cases when it can used right. BUT IF YOU TYPE ALL YOUR SENTENCES LIKE THIS, ITS REALLY ANNOYING.

"Never - it's annoying to read!"

Well, neither of these, which I voted, because none of the other options really worked. I use it very seldom, but only when I know I'm going to be typing all caps and having numbers thrown in there. Typing out numbers and having to take off the shift key can be annoying.

It's on there for a reason!

Sometimes but ONLY when a shout needs to be heard above the regular internet noise.

I can't think of a time I've ever used my caps-lock key. The exception being to toggle walking/running in games.

As for writing in caps, it's something I almost never do. It just looks bad to me other than when it's absolutely needed to make a point. I prefer using italics to emphasize words or sentences instead. In my mind it makes me look like a smarty-pants intellectual or something.

When I'm typing SQL queries, where typically the keywords are written in all caps.

SELECT * FROM FooTable;

Even then, I don't usually use it unless it's a particularly long query. I'm content to hold shift for a few words.