New diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaippalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used all my diapers this weekend. Just a few weeks ago I thought I am not going to order any new ones. After I found this forum, I sure wanted to get more, also bought new pants :laugh: My diaper life continues :)

I am not sure once you are a DL, you can ever fully shake the urge. It may come in waves, but the desire to wear always seems to cone back.

Yup never goes away

Barnboy said:
I am not sure once you are a DL, you can ever fully shake the urge. It may come in waves, but the desire to wear always seems to cone back.

I quess it does not :)
And also good to hear, so I am not trying to hide my desire.

Not at all, so go with the flow (pun intended :laugh:). If you enjoy it, why stop the urge. It is not hurting anyone, you are not breaking any laws and it can have many positive affects for you. So just enjoy.

Barnboy said:
Not at all, so go with the flow (pun intended :laugh:). If you enjoy it, why stop the urge. It is not hurting anyone, you are not breaking any laws and it can have many positive affects for you. So just enjoy.

I sure will :biggrin:

I have used diapers for long, once a while. I found these forums just a little while ago. It's really great to talk with others about using diapers.
I did not have any idea there are so many other using them :worshippy:

I so agree. These forums allow you to feel like you are not alone. Having the support, advise and ability to voice out your concerns and questions is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back