Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrops

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi guys!

I don't know about you, but I have never found meditation, or the things that adults usually suggest for relaxing, relaxing!

Instead, I have found littlespace to be a million times more effective.

How about you guys? Do you meditate? Do you prefer either/or?

Hee, hee.

NO meditation is boring Big Zzzz it just I won't to get up and play with something.

I think I would be to much of a fidget bum. To sit for long periods of time.

Unless you consider colouring in as a form of meditation.

Hummmmmmmmmmm.

Little space is far more relaxing to me too and well as fun!
I've tried meditation but it's really hard to get into, and stay in a meditative state of mind. When I do, it feels relaxing and... strange. It feels like i'm floating on water or on a boat. Does anyone else feel that way?

When in little space, I not only feel relaxed, but also get super nice chills of excitement buzzing in the back of my head if I can really get into it.

sisi said:

Hee, hee.

NO meditation is boring Big Zzzz it just I won't to get up and play with something.

I think I would be to much of a fidget bum. To sit for long periods of time.

Unless you consider colouring in as a form of meditation.

Hummmmmmmmmmm.

Actually, colouring can be, and often is, a form of meditation.

There's a growing interest in adult colouring books, exactly because of that. It doesn't matter what type of book it is, if you're concentrated colouring something, you're meditating.

You can meditate in different ways, not just sitting. If you are aware and paying full attention to whatever you're doing, congratulations, you're meditating!

Zendot said:
Actually, colouring can be, and often is, a form of meditation.

There's a growing interest in adult colouring books, exactly because of that. It doesn't matter what type of book it is, if you're concentrated colouring something, you're meditating.

You can meditate in different ways, not just sitting. If you are aware and paying full attention to whatever you're doing, congratulations, you're meditating!

Hee, hee.

That's interesting so what's the difference between going into a child like head set and hacking little time as a form of meditation and setting on the floor and doing what ever you do.

Hummm mm mm. Ho I already did that one

I don't really know I am only 4 yours old at the moment. And I got a sudden desire to do a head stand.

I tried mindfulness but littlespace is better :)

I used to meditate when I was younger, and I'd go into this incredible peaceful trance. Sometimes I'd wear diapers and as soon as I wet them, I'd go into an incredible peaceful trance. So I thought, I should combine the two, wear diapers, wet them and then meditate. So I tried that, and there was this amazing music playing in my head and then slowly, I started to levitate off the floor. I thought, this was fantastic until I hit my head on the ceiling and came crashing down onto the floor.

I realized I couldn't continue that as I'd damage myself so I had a difficult decision to make, diapers or meditation. Obviously I chose diapers or I wouldn't be here on ADISC. I'd be on some meditation blog site moderated by the Dali Cow.

I tried meditation and the traditional ways of relaxing and it didn't work.

Going into little space is fun, and while it can be relaxing at times, it is far from the primary way I relax.

I do hatha yoga couple with progressive relaxation. Both are forms of meditation, and I find them helpful. The best I have ever felt was while cultivating a daily yoga practice. Unfortunately I fell out of it and haven't been able to get back into it. Still, I do practice from time to time and find the techniques I learned to be quite useful in daily life. If I am feeling stiff I know just which exercises to use to loosen up. If I am stressed out I can do some breathing exercises, then lie down and gently and persistently tell myself to relax, and it works.

But yoga mostly just gets rid of bad feelings. Being little fills me up with good feelings, which makes less room for badness. I find both approaches are helpful to me, so I see no reason to choose.

Love that, CuddleFish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back